Auckland War Memorial Museum
The Auckland War Memorial Museum, one of New Zealand’s finest, displays thousands of items—including Maori and Pacific Island collections—reflecting the country’s history, culture, and nature. A dedicated children’s area allows kids to touch animals, fossils, and bugs. Visiting Auckland Museum is a must when spending time in New Zealand’s largest city.
Tours and tickets to Experience Auckland War Memorial Museum
Should I book Auckland War Memorial Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Auckland War Memorial Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Auckland War Memorial Museum?
- Auckland Sunset and Night Photography Tour
- City Half Day Tour - The Land Of Volcanoes Auckland
- Skip the Line: Auckland Museum General Admission Entry Ticket
- Auckland Shore Excursion: City Sightseeing Tour, Harbor Cruise and Sky Tower
Things to do near Auckland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Waiheke Island
- Things to do in Tauranga
- Things to do in Rotorua
- Things to do in Taupo
- Things to do in Tongariro National Park
- Things to do in Hastings
- Things to do in Wellington
- Things to do in Picton
- Things to do in Blenheim
- Things to do in Christchurch
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Akaroa
- Things to do in Coral Coast