Top Avignon Bike Rentals
6 Avignon Bike Rentals | All Avignon Tours
Pedal around the rolling vineyards, lavender fields and olive groves of Luberon with this electric bike rental. Set out from Luberon for a self-guided tour of the Alpilles, visiting picturesque villages like Bonnieux or St-Rémy de Provence, or stopping to explore majestic châteaux and historic abbeys along the way. With maps and itineraries provided, and plenty of spots to recharge your bike on route, this flexible tour is the ideal choice for independent travelers.
Available from Friday
Thanks to this tour you will discover Provence like no other during a full day excursion. Discovering Provence on an e-bike allows you to enjoy the amazing landscapes and smell all the flavors of this area. You will be guided by a very detailed road book where you will find all the quiet routes and all the information you need to know during your trip. During this full day excursion in Provence, you will cross must touristic sites and villages around Vaison la Romaine. This excursion starts from 9am until 6.30pm.
Quality electric bicycles to discover the Lubéron with aids and personalized advice on things to see in the region.
Available from Saturday
Discover the Luberon and live a unique experience with the rental of electric bikes. A new way to visit our region. Do not hesitate to ask us for advice on the courses offered. We have tested them and can advise you to make your experience unique and your image. Whether it is a historical discovery through the different villages or the will to travel the road ochres we will be there to guide you from our agencies Apt or Bonnieux. Being at your disposal and allowing you to make the most of your day with quality bikes is a priority for us! We will put everything in place to satisfy you and bring you our expertise regarding the bike or our region that we particularly like. Do you want to rent your bike for a longer period? Do not hesitate to contact us. We offer delivery from 3 days rental.
Available from Jun 1
The Provencal village of Châteauneuf-du-Pape is renowned for its many vineyards, fine red wines, and beautiful Provence countryside. This electric bike rental lets you explore at your own pace and travel much further than you could on foot. Follow the provided route or devise your own itinerary, stopping along the way to visit villages such as Caderousse and Courthézon, take photos, or enjoy wine tasting (own expense).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bike Rentals in Avignon?
The best Bike Rentals in Avignon according to Viator travelers are:
- Luberon Electric Bike Rental from Bonnieux
- Electric Bike Rental from Vaison la Romaine
- Half a day by electric bike to discover the Luberon
- Day in the Luberon and Cedar Forest in E-VTT
- Electric bike rental - One day
What Bike Rentals in Avignon are good for avoiding crowds?
- Little Palace Museum (Musée du Petit Palais)
- Montmajour Abbey (Abbaye de Montmajour)
- Senanque Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame de Sénanque)
- Lavender Museum (Musee de la Lavande)
- Avignon Cathedral (Cathedrale Notre-Dame des Doms)
- Eglise Notre-Dame des Sablons
- Les Halles Market
- Church of St. Trophime (Eglise St-Trophime)
- Rhône River
- Les Saintes Maries de la Mer
Things to do near Avignon
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Villeneuve-les-Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in French Riviera