Provence in One Day Small Group Day Trip from Avignon
See similar products below
More activities to help you explore Avignon
* A traveler said: "Gordana is an awesome tour guide, passionate and energetic - she speaks perfect English so you don’t have to take any second thought to go with her. She is thoughtful and sociable with everyone, if not that our stay is short we’d go with her for another day! After all, the wine experience is top too, perfect weather, tasty wines, and good company!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our holiday. Very curated tour of interesting vineyards with amazing wines. Our tour guide, Nikola, was fantastic. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Gordana our guide was amazing! She told us about everything! She was kind and friendly. The tour was worthy, there were a lot of spot to see."
* A traveler said: "The natural grandeur of La Fontaine de Vaucluse. The beautiful ochre of Roussillon. The view from Gordes."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed the flexibility of the programme, a mix of watching and doing. All questions were answered! Jon is a great chef with a wide range of experience in culinary affairs. I enjoyed learning and chatting with him. I was alone, but joined another couple and we all had a really good experience."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time! JB was excellent throughout, incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. We had plenty of time to wander around a couple of villages as well as trying some great wines in the region. Learnt an awful lot about the wines and the area."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Gordona! Super knowledgeable and so friendly! Highly recommend this tour! Great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Charming guide, charming city. I highly recommend this tour. Our guide was so knowledgeable about her city, both the history and the current living areas. I would do this again in a heartbeat."
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was our guide. He went above and beyond and included extra highlights, and gave us various helpful and tailored recommendations throughout the day. It was a fantastic day and exceeded our expectations. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The Guide Anais was perfect. Nice, polite, interesting stories and lots of knowledge. I enjoyed being on the Tour."
* A traveler said: "Romain was the best tour guide ever! He did an incredible job of explaining the sights in Aix & Marseille. He answered all our questions and was easy to understand. We never felt rushed and were sad to see our time with him come to a close."
* A traveler said: "Gordana was an extremely knowledgeable, articulate and accommodating guide. The tour was well paced and we were able to see many highlights of the region without feeling rushed or that we were skipping anything. This tour is highly recommended, especially if you have a limited amount of time to spend in Provence."
* A traveler said: "Julien provided an excellent afternoon with exceptional knowledge, visits (2) to family run wineries, pridefully producing delicious wine. Overall a wonderful afternoon. Definitely recommend. Well worth the cost."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day tour of ancient Luberon villages. With our guide being informative and considerate, we lived a rich and unforgettable experience in such a short stay."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I loved our entire day with Christopher guiding us through the streets of Avignon and Palais des Papes. His enjoyment of doing what he loves made our experience even more special. We loved having the extra history and information that Chris imparted and his relaxed pace and personable style endeared us to him and the area."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing experience with this tour. Gordana was knowledgeable and show us the best of everything. She was also flexible on all our requests. Highly recommended !!!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide and very knowledgeble and showed us a great time! Loved the flamingos at the bird park. Saintes Mariés was very touristy though."
* A traveler said: "Just excellent way to visit the overall area in the beginning of our vacation. Jeremy was excellent. We all enjoyed ourselves and learned a lot. We then went back to key areas where we wanted to spend more time. Many thanks to Jeremy. Nelson Burns"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, excellent choice of four very different vineyards and superb hosts looking after us. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a memorable visit to Châteauneuf-du-Pape."
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in French Riviera