Snorkeling and Scuba Diving in Bali
By Viator, February 2018
- Learn to dive with a PADI divemaster among shallow coral reefs in the beginner-friendly waters of Sanur or Padangbai.
- Swim with magnificent mola mola (sunfish) in the open waters of Nusa Penida.
- Combine scuba diving with other aquatic adventures—snorkeling, banana boat rides, and parasailing—from the island of Lembongan.
- Explore the 394-foot wreck of the USAT Liberty in Tulamben, where ghost pipefish, pygmy seahorses, parrotfish, and other marine life thrive on the coral reefs.
- Scuba dive alongside non-divers or children who can snorkel at many of the same Bali diving sites.
Tours & Tickets
Designed to accommodate all diving levels, from complete beginners to advanced ocean explorers, this 10-hour scuba diving tour takes you to the spectacular ... Read more
Location: Kuta, Indonesia
Duration: 10 hours (approx.)
Enjoy a dive at the famous USS Liberty shipwreck that underwater photographers and videographers alike love. This is a shore based dive, located at Tulamben, a ... Read more
Location: South Denpasar, Indonesia
Duration: 1 day (approx.)
Enjoy snorkeling over the lively tropical coral reefs of Padang Bai with a local guide with this 4-hour small-group snorkeling session. Plenty of reef fish ... Read more
Location: Manggis, Indonesia
Duration: 4 hours (approx.)
Spend a great day exploring Lembongan Island, a small island at the south-east coast of the main island of Bali, it's just 30 minutes away by fast boat. The ... Read more
Location: Bali, Indonesia
Duration: 5 hours (approx.)