A fun and unusual amusement center, KidZania Bangkok includes a large replica indoor city where children can role-play more than 100 different careers. Kids can choose the activities and professions that interest them most—from working at an airport, bank, hospital, theater, and more—and try them out in costume.
By participating in role-play and navigation, KidZania visitors practice real-world skills in a safe and fun environment. Upon entering, kids choose whatever role interests them most—for example, firefighter, gas-station attendant, pilot, fast-food crew—get into costume, and get to work. KidZania even has its own currency, KidZos, which kids earn through ‘working’ different jobs and can spend on KidZania experiences or in the shop. Most travelers visit the attraction independently.
Things to Know Before You Go
How to Get There
- Kids aged 4–10 will get the most out of KidZania.
- There is a significant admission fee to KidZania for children and adults.
- Plan on spending four to five hours at KidZania. Most role-playing activities take about 20 minutes to complete, but some take up to 45 minutes.
- There is little for parents to do at KidZania.
- Caregivers of children under 8 must remain on-site, while parents of children 8 and over are free to leave to explore the Siam Paragon mall, where KidZania is located.
- There are food facilities within KidZania, and outside food is prohibited.
- Tickets can be bought online to save time.
- If you like the idea of KidZania but can’t make it to Bangkok, there are branches all over the world.
KidZania is located on the fifth floor of the large Siam Paragon shopping mall, in central Bangkok. Siam is the closest Skytrain station to the mall, just a short walk away.When to Get There
KidZania is open every day of the week, from 10am until 5pm on weekdays and 10:30am to 8:30pm on weekends and public holidays. As it’s in a busy area of central Bangkok, to avoid the crowds it’s best to come during the week. SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World
Another fun and educational activity in central Bangkok that’s great for kids is the SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World aquarium. Like KidZania, it’s located in the Siam Paragon mall, on the basement level. One of the largest aquariums in Asia, it has an impressive array of sea creatures from all over the world. A highlight is walking through a glass tunnel as sharks and stingrays swim above and around you.