If you're visiting Bangkok in the fall, you'll likely experience a bit of rain and (relatively) cooler weather, with rainfall decreasing drastically in October, making way for a pleasant November. As such, it’s a good idea to plan a mix of indoor and outdoor activities for your fall trip. Here are some suggestions.
- Take in a cabaret performance by trans performers at the Calypso Cabaret.
- Explore the city at your own pace with a hop-on-hop-off-bus tour.
- When the weather is fine, go on the rides and slides at Siam Park by prebooking a skip-the-line ticket.
- Take in fantastic city views with a lunch or dinner at the Baiyoke Sky Hotel Observation Deck.
- See architecture from across Thailand on a tour through the Jim Thompson House.
- Visit a flower market and learn the art of lotus folding by enrolling in a flower workshop.
- Learn how to kickbox Thai style by signing up for Muay Thai lessons.
- After a long day of sightseeing, treat your tired muscles with a traditional Thai massage.