While tropical Bangkok doesn't have a true winter season, things definitely cool off from December through February. It's also one of the drier times of year, making it ideal for walking tours and outdoor activities. Here are a few ways to experience Bangkok this winter.
- Explore the city like a local with a tuk-tuk trip around town.
- Grab your camera and take a day trip to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
- Experience Bangkok’s street-food scene and nightlife with a night tour.
- Cruise the Chao Phraya River on a romantic dinner cruise.
- Immerse yourself in the many cultures that call Bangkok home with a walking tour of the city’s multicultural markets.
- Take advantage of the city’s ample shopping opportunities on a shopping trip with your own personal stylist.
- Learn some Thai kickboxing moves during a Muay Thai class.
- Tour the capital city’s famous wats, or Buddhist temples, with a local guide.
- Go on a day trip to the city of Ayutthaya, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.