* A traveler said: "It was a wonder private tour to Ayutthaya from Bangkok. The tour guide speaks English very well, and gave us many background about the historic attractions. It’s very worthy!"
* A traveler said: "Nina was an excellent tour guide. She gave a lot of historical data that gave context to what we were seeing and made a big difference to how much we enjoyed the sights. Nina has a wonderful personality and was very gracious throughout the entire tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a very enjoyable experience to visit a real floating market where the local population actually comes to purchase prepared food and produce. There were just a few other tourists. We were picked up promptly at our hotel by the guide who also drove the car for our 1.5 hour trip. The first stop was at a coconut plantation where we saw the coconut candy being made, it is very tasty much like maple syrup candy. Then a short drive to Th Ka village to take our river boat paddled by a local woman among the floating market boats. The boat journey goes out into canals along plantation fields as well as residential areas. It is very quiet and serene. The food in the market place is very nicely prepared. On the way back to Bangkok there was another short stop at a very popular temple that is inside a massive tree. We also stopped at a coffee cafe near some sea salt evaporation ponds which were quite interesting. All in all we had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the experience of seeing a real floating market and getting outside the busy Bangkok area for the morning."
* A traveler said: "it was easy to find them since they were holding up a sign with our name. They were waiting for us. Very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "What a great day out. We really enjoyed the drive up to the river Kwai and the walk over over this famous bridge. The guide was so attentive and gave us great information. We loved the boat ride and train journey. Lunch was awesome. For the money which we paid we expected less but so much was included. I Asia definetly the agent to choose!"
* A traveler said: "Great summary of a few signature Thai dishes in a great size class with a very dedicated instructor."
* A traveler said: "Nicki was so nice and has sooo much knowledge, it was just me and her on this tour. Saw some lovely sights, a short trip that fit in perfectly with my day. Once again nicki was brill"
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Despite the heat, I had a great time on the tour, and got to see a lot of temples. Our guide Niranya kept us engaged with stories and tidbits about the history of ayutthaya and thailand."
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money with all entrant fees to temples included within the trip total. Timings are well thought out and if your fellow travellers are like minded, then the trip moves along well, it’s just frustrating if you have to wait for stragglers in the group. The return river cruise is very pleasant with the buffet lunch, which is tasty and fresh - good variety of choice and choice of purchasing beer / alcoholic drink if wished. Also given the option of staying an having shuttle boat to night market instead of return to hotel if wished - added bonus as not expected. Great trip - would definitely recommend"