Antoni Gaudi spent 15 years designing and building the whimsical fountains, mosaic benches, pedestrian walkways, and gingerbread house-like buildings within Park Güell, one of the seven Works of Antoni Gaudi buildings that together make up a UNESCO World Heritage site. Along with the Sagrada Familia, the hilltop public park sits at the top of Barcelona’s must-see list, and for good reason. The Art Nouveau wonderland adorns many a postcard of the city.
Ways to experience Park Güell
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Park Güell hours of operation?
Should I book Park Güell tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Park Güell 2020?
What's the best way to experience Park Güell?
- Skip the Line: Park Guell and La Sagrada Familia Guided Tour
- Gaudi's Park Guell Guided Tour with Skip the Line Ticket
- Skip the Line: Park Güell and La Sagrada Familia Tour in Barcelona
- Combo Tour: Fast Track Sagrada Familia & Park Güell with the Best of Gaudí
Things to do near Barcelona
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées