Barcelona is ripe with history, culture, art, and architecture, all easily experienced on two wheels. Bike tours in Spain's second-largest city allow for unmatched access to some of Barcelona's top attractions—here's everything you need to know.
- Choose to explore by traditional bicycle or e-bike.
- See all the major highlights in a single tour.
- Learn about Barcelona's rich history and culture while getting some exercise.
- Some tours include skip-the-line access to top attractions.
- Most tours last between 3 and 4 hours.
Electric Bike Tours
Unlike traditional bicycles, modern electric bikes (e-bikes) include an electric motor that allows cyclists to pedal with minimal effort. This makes it easy to cover a lot of ground without breaking a sweat. Depending on the tour you choose, you might also enjoy vermouth tasting in the Gothic Quarter, a cable car ride to Montjuïc, or skip-the-line access to La Sagrada Familia.
Standard Bike Tours
The mostly flat streets of Barcelona's old town are perfect for pedaling, and a half- or full-day bike tour will take you to some of the city's most important landmarks, including La Sagrada Familia, La Ramblas, La Catedral, Arc de Triomf, and Parc de la Ciutadella, all in a fun and eco-friendly way.