As temperatures cool and summer crowds begin to dwindle, the city of Barcelona comes alive. Autumn brings myriad festivals and excellent weather, making it perfect for wandering through atmospheric neighborhoods. Here are a few ways to take advantage of the city in one of its best seasons.
- Commune with the restless souls of the city on a walking ghost tour through Barcelona’s darkened neighborhoods.
- Watch as locals dressed as devils light up the night with flames and fireworks during a traditional correfoc, or fire-running festival.
- Put on your costume and experience Barcelona’s epic nightlife on a Halloween pub crawl.
- Visit three countries in one day on a day trip to France and Andorra.
- Celebrate the start of a new soccer season with a visit to the Camp Nou stadium and the FC Barcelona Museum.