There are plenty of activities in Boston that are just as enjoyable for kids as they are for adults. From fun museums to historical sights, here are a few ideas for family fun while in Beantown.
- Relive history on The Freedom Trail, Boston Tea Party Ships and Museums, and USS Constitution.
- Go wildlife spotting at the Franklin Park Zoo, the New England Aquarium, or on a whale watching cruise (in season).
- Choose your preferred mode of transportation and explore Boston’s sights or harbor by bike, Segway, trolle y, or boat, or with Boston Duck Tours.
- Have fun while learning at Boston Children’s Museum, LEGOLAND Discovery Center, or the Museum of Science.
- Tour Fenway Park, the oldest ballpark in the country, and watch a Boston Red Sox game during the season.
- Have fun in the playground or enjoy a picnic at Boston Common or The Esplanade.
- Head up to the Prudential Center Skywalk Observatory and enjoy panoramic views over the city.