Top Brazil Horseback Riding
3 Brazil Horseback Riding | All Brazil Tours
Enjoy JERICOACOARA Paradise in just 1 day. Voted the 3rd most beautiful beach in the world and the most sought after destination by Americado Sul by TripAdvisor, Jericoacoara is today the best destination in the Northeast to meet. On the same day round trip, you get to know and enjoy the main sights, the most popular on the beach. Ride with safety, comfort and quality.
Take a guided horseback riding tour along one of Florianopolis’ beautiful beaches. This 3-hour scenic ride passes through lush rainforest, pristine beaches, and sand dunes as you make your way down the beach at a leisurely. Take in the beautiful ocean views and immerse yourself in nature on this small-group tour.
Explore the rugged Brazilian countryside on horseback during this door-to-door tour from Partay, suitable for all abilities. This hassle-free tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, meaning you won't have to worry about finding a meeting point. Plus, letting someone drive you through Serra da Bocaina National Park means you'll have more time to focus on the scenery before riding on horseback throughout the country.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Horseback Riding in Brazil?
What tours in Brazil are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Brazil are good for avoiding crowds?
- Leblon Beach (Praia do Leblon)
- Frades Island (Ilha dos Frades)
- Rio de Janeiro National Fine Arts Museum (Museu Nacional de Belas Artes)
- Amazon Natural Science Museum (Museo De Ciencias Naturais Da Amazonia)
- Christ the Redeemer (Cristo Redentor) of Serra Negra
- Cacimbinhas Beach
- Gramado Zoo
- Serra Negra Cable Car (Teleférico Serra Negra)
- Curitiba Botanical Garden (Jardim Botanico)
- Estaçao Pinacoteca (Pina_Estaçao)
- Ponta Negra Beach (Praia de Ponta Negra)
- Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)
- Mangue Seco
- Carlos Costa Pinto Museum (Museu Carlos Costa Pinto)
- Cachoeira Toboga
- Hotel Unique
- Luis Carlos Berrini Avenue (Avenida Berrini)
- Fortaleza Beach Park
- Maracajau Beach
Things to do near Brazil
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Manaus
- Things to do in Foz do Iguacu
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Maceió
- Things to do in Ilha Grande
- Things to do in Recife
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Bolivia
- Things to do in Uruguay
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in South Brazil