Top Brazil Running Tours
4 Brazil Running Tours | All Brazil Tours
Cover more sighs in less time on a running tour of Rio de Janeiro. In order to the beat the heat—and the crowds—you’ll pound the pavement at sunset, which you’ll watch from the iconic Sugarloaf Mountain (Pao de Acucar). Plus, a small group limited to 10 means that the running pace is tailored to your group.
You will know how our city was founded, go to places where runners from Rio de Janeiro train and get to know some of the cultural and natural attractions of the city, such as the Sugar Loaf. (all of this we will do running on flat floor for 9km and we hike uphill for 1km and 1km downhill) At the end of this experience of getting to know our city while doing your daily workout, you will be able to tell everyone why Rio de Janeiro is considered the Capital of Outdoor Sports. =D Meeting Point: Praça Paris: Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, 75 - Glória, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20021-140. Meeting Time: 8 a.m. Distance: 9km Floor: 9km by asphalt + 2km by trail Duration: 2 hours to 3 hours Tour end: Praça General Tiburcio, Urca (in front of cable car station)
Professional accompaniment of tour guide for trail running in Pau Brasil National Park. Different distances and trails. Possibility of walking tour for better age. Accredited tour guide and professional physical education regional champion of the category accompanies during the entire journey.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Running Tours in Brazil?
What Running Tours in Brazil are 1 hour or less?
What tours in Brazil are taking additional safety precautions?
What tours in Brazil are good for avoiding crowds?
- AquaRio Aquarium
- Francisco Brennand Ceramic Workshop (Oficina Ceramica Francisco Brennand)
- José de Alencar Theater (Theatro José de Alencar)
- Fortaleza Central Market (Mercado Central de Fortaleza)
- Magic City Water Park
- Mysterious Lagoon (Lagoa Misteriosa)
- Sao Paulo Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)
- Acqua Lokos
- Maracana Stadium (Estádio do Maracana)
- Tinhare Island (Ilha de Tinharé)
- Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)
- Malakoff Tower (Torre Malakoff)
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Aguas Claras Water Park (Parque Aguas Claras)
- Thermas Water Park
- Museum of Image and Sound (MIS)
- Harley Motor Show
- Caixa d’Aco Beach
- Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)
Things to do near Brazil
- Things to do in Rio de Janeiro
- Things to do in Sao Paulo
- Things to do in Manaus
- Things to do in Foz do Iguacu
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Santos
- Things to do in Maceió
- Things to do in Ilha Grande
- Things to do in Recife
- Things to do in Florianopolis
- Things to do in Bolivia
- Things to do in Uruguay
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in South Brazil