Amsterdam Day Trips from Brussels
By Viator, January 2018
- Take a walking tour along the tree-lined canals to top sights such as Dam Square and the 17th-century Royal Palace of Amsterdam, and gain insight into centuries of European history.
- Indulge in a little retail therapy among the high-end stores along the Nine Streets, experience the downtown vibes of the Red Light District, and stop for beer and a snack of bitterballen (fried meatballs) at a traditional Dutch café.
- Cruise along the Canal Ring on a sightseeing boat tour and admire the grand canal-side mansions along the way.
- Visit top Amsterdam cultural attractions such as the Hermitage Amsterdam, the Stedelijk Museum, or the Van Gogh Museum.
- Hop on a bike and spin over the cobbled streets to farther-flung spots like the vibrant Jordaan district, the National Maritime Museum, or the pretty 19th-century Vondelpark.
- Delve into a world of floral scents and colors on a visit to the world-famous Keukenhof Gardens.
- Amsterdam lies 129 miles (208 kilometers) north of Brussels, a 2.5- to 3-hour drive.
- Day tours to Amsterdam from Brussels typically include a guide, pickup and drop-off at your Amsterdam accommodation, and transportation.
- Amsterdam is a very walking- and cycling-friendly city, with plenty to see and do on foot and by bike. As such, comfortable shoes are recommended.
Tours & Tickets
We leave Brussels at 07.30 and drive straight to the world-famous Tulip Exhibition in Lisse, close to The Hague where you can stay for 2 hours and discover ... Read more
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: 11 hours (approx.)