Top Cancun Classes & Workshops
35 results | All Cancun Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience !!! Loved the natural habitat, we even saw a puma and a jaguar at the restaurant we ate !!! 😃"
* A traveler said: "Fun fun fun tour!!! Glad we booked it! Our tour guide David is great! Our Durango boat operator & usher/host/entertainer (I forgot their names) were hilarious! LOL! The cool part was I won all the games! Then, there were food, music, bands, dancing and unlimited drinks! Awesome tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great photographer! Was punctual and very patient. Would definitely recommend. I am not very patient and not great with taking photos but he made me feel at ease and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely an AMAZING experience! The service, the food, the music, the host incredible incredible incredible! I highly recommend this tour if your looking to have a night to remember!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time perfect introduction to Cancun. We shopped and learned a bit about Cancun life .........."
* A traveler said: "Had the most amazing time! My family and I did the 4 hour ride and almost wish I did the 6. It was wonderful! The boat crew was amazing as well. Super friendly, and nice. Engaging and informative. I love them and can’t wait to go back and see them!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! The crew was fantastic, and the photographer was fantastic! We are looking forward to doing this again soon!"
* A traveler said: "Frank, Rodrigo, and our bus driver Pablo did a great job on the tour. We were safe and learned lots about Mayan culture. Would definitely book with them again."
* A traveler said: "The show was amazing. It was a totally different experience! Definitely worth the money for front row! The food was not good but drinks were!"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide made experience great for all ages. Had a great time just do again when we come back to Cancun."
* A traveler said: "We went on this cruise for our honeymoon and it did not disappoint. The entertainment, ambiance, and food were all great. The music was also a good touch. We ate outside with the benches, enjoying the sunset view."
* A traveler said: "Mario took great care of us! On time...respectful and professional. Answered questions as well as a tour guide"
* A traveler said: "My most memorable parts were the golfcart tour and the beautiful houses. The food was delicious 😋. I had a great time with the shopping stores as well."
* A traveler said: "I was very happy to find their class offer, it went really well and I had a great learning from them. The best thing is they are a pair so each of them can teach you from the point of both leading and following. I was lucky to be offered a pick up as they were coming from the south and my hotel was on their way to the park which the class was arranged to give. I appreciated also for being able to communicate with them even before the class through WhatsApp. They are very friendly and I recommend you to ask any questions you have, they will answer all and give you helpful tips."
* A traveler said: "The crew was so much fun they really know how to get the party started…everyone was a vibe love it thank you"
* A traveler said: "This was by far my favorite excursion in CANCUN!!! Drinks! MUSIC! DANCING! And FUN FUN FUN IN THE SUN!!! Plus !!! We got rides on jet skis ! For the classy yet get a lil trashyy haha !! Wink wink 😉 A MUST!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing. Everyone there was so friendly and warm. The food was amazing. I'm definitely taking back some new tricks and tips to US with me."
* A traveler said: "AWESOME! So much mote than cooking… everyone had a blast! I’m excited to go home and remake the best guacamole EVER!"
* A traveler said: "Great day! Claudia was so knowledge about Mexican history and cooking! The food was all spectacular. Looking forward to doing another class with Claudia. Here helpers were all fantastic"
* A traveler said: "Best time I had so far in Cancun 100% recommend the Captain Hook experience for families couples or even just by your self you will have so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "The instructor was very friendly and fun to dance with. He picked me up from my hotel for the lesson. I would ise the services again."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of my Cancun trip . Reynaldo was an EXCELLENT instructor! He made us feel comfortable and confident! We learned so much within a short period of time , Reynaldo encouraged us to hit the dance floor , with the rest of the salsa lovers. We had such a great time !"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)
- Playa Norte (North Beach)
- Xenotes Oasis Maya
- Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen Itza
- Mandala Nightclub
- El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)
- Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)
- Xenses Park
- Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)
- Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)
- Xoximilco Cancun
- Ventura Park
- Garrafon Natural Reef Park
- Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)
- Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)
- Cancun Airport VIP Lounge
- Xotik-Ha EcoPark
- La Isla Shopping Village
- Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha)
- Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Cancun
- Cancun to Chichen Itza
- Cancun to Xcaret
- Cancun to Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Cancun to Costa Maya
- Cancun to Merida
- Cancun to Playa del Carmen
- Cancun to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Cancun to Ek Balam
- Cancun to Tulum
- Cancun to Oaxaca
- Cancun to Isla Holbox
- Cancun to Bacalar
- Cancun to Rio Lagartos
- Cancun to Valladolid