Puerto Morelos Catamaran Reef Sail and Snorkel
More activities to help you explore Cancun
2,976 Tours and Tickets in Cancun
* A traveler said: "Oh man the whole experience was epic!!! It was a thriller for sure! I loved everything!!!! The zip lining was amazing as well as the atv’s. The center was fun as well!!! More importantly the tour guides were amazing as well, and made the experience that much funner."
* A traveler said: "Our guides were amazing! Marion and Jesus were perfect for our group! Everything was beautiful! It was a raining day, so we thought our day would be ruined! But they made it perfect! They took us to alt sites! Perfect"
* A traveler said: "I loved the entire tour. Everything was well planned and organized. I honestly had the time of my life. If you can make sure you purchase the pictures. You will be in love. Overall I’d give them 100/10. The best experience ever"
* A traveler said: "Super easy and comfortable. Amazing crew and an amazing experience. The catamaran is clean and new. Don’t forget to bring hat and sunblock for body and face"
* A traveler said: "This experience was amazing and Marco was absolutely incredible. He has a real passion for what he does and he is so educated on the Mayan culture that it made the excursion all the more enjoyable. I have so much respect for Marco and the Mayan culture after this experience. Make sure to bring cash and be prepared for a long but fun day!"
* A traveler said: "Honestly one of the best activities in Cancun, I've done this trip twice now and both were some of the best days I've had partying. I'll be going again next time. Went alone both times, met great people, made fantastic memories, just make friends as soon as you get onboard and it'll be a great day!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best excursion I have taken. Henry was amazing and so were the rest of the tour operators."
* A traveler said: "Cap. Christian and Pablo are the BEST. Amazing team of ppl and all are very accommodating. Drinks in abundance!!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice staff , nice view ! Excellent experience highly recommend ! Clean , not bad at all loved it"
* A traveler said: "The best customer service! We really enjoyed it! The best experience we ever had! Thank you so much for everything!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience.. our Guides Marco and Marcela were great. Really worked hard to make sure we got to swim with the whales ."
* A traveler said: "It was a great excursion to Chichén Itzá, cenote and Valladolid.Luis and Cesar are very well prepared about the history of this places. Tiburcio the driver was very good and responsible. I would deeply recommend to use their services. Cheaper then what hotel offers. Food was great. Thanks a lot"
* A traveler said: "Driving the boat was a blast! One of the coolest things I've done! So happy I got to have this experience with my new wife!"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time! They know how to party!! The guys kept the drinks coming. The music was great!!!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely an adventure! My favorite parts were the zip lines (we got to do three zip lines), as well as the river swim. At the end of the river you swim through two waterfalls and it’s really cool. The buffet food was good with plenty of options."
* A traveler said: "Jet skiing was pretty good. Would def recommend that. The parasailing was nice, very calming. Worth the trip."
* A traveler said: "My trip was in July and it was an Amazing experience. My group was called the Coochie Coochie group and our tour guide Fernando I believe and he was patient, Fun, upbeat. We had so much fun I enjoyed the Zipline and the ATV ride. I do plan on doing this again next time I visit Tulum."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience !!! Loved the natural habitat, we even saw a puma and a jaguar at the restaurant we ate !!! 😃"
* A traveler said: "Frank, Rodrigo, and our bus driver Pablo did a great job on the tour. We were safe and learned lots about Mayan culture. Would definitely book with them again."
* A traveler said: "Gr8 tour if you are looking for half a day trip. Snorkeling is a hit or miss depending on weather and waves for non swimmers like me but the beach on the island were gorgeous. Staff was fabulous, ready to assist you and kept you busy with drinks. Yes, you are a paparazzi on the boat with cameras flashing around that you can ignore."
* A traveler said: "Raymond was a great tour guide, the food was great and I would recommend to anyone visiting Cancun. Long day but worth it."
* A traveler said: "Marco was great!!!!! He made us feel comfortable, shared his knowledge, and took us to an amazing restaurant as apart of our tour! Absolutely loved our experience!"
* A traveler said: "Chris was a fantastic guide. His passion and knowledge for the area and history were evident throughout the tour. I would strongly recommend the buggy tour."