* A traveler said: "Great boat and wonderful ride. Easy, simple and friendly all the time with Viator. Nice island,must see visit :) You can spend 2h or an entire day."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately due to unforeseen weather conditions the boat trip could not operate. However I was offered an alternative day or my money back. There was a prompt refund and no issue"
* A traveler said: "Was great no over crowding & great scenery on the catamaran with helpful hosts. Refreshments on board and the opportunity to snorkel too"
* A traveler said: "Fred, our tour guide, was extremely professional, personable, and highly knowledgeable of the history of the areas visited. My family had a wonderful experience and a great time! Highly recommend Fred!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely great. First class catamaran. Crew was very helpful and collaborative at the time of snorkeling, Stand up paddle boarding or kayaking. Food provided at lunch time was great and generous. The only negative part was that because We took the half day tour, we were dropped at an island close to Cannes (25 minutes ferry) and we did not know that was going to happen. The brochure did not say it and the reservation we did via Víator did not state that either. Despite that, we had a fantastic day and would highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide to the village of EZ and Monaco was exceptional he made the tour both interesting and informative and was very kind when helping my friend along the route the view points he showed us were truly breath taking"
* A traveler said: "The view , the trip, the Guide, evetything was excellent The boat was fun and swimming in the very beautiful calanques was amazing I recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Each of the vineyards was unique and beautiful, and my fiancé and I felt like we learned so much about Provence wines from our amazing and experienced guide. My fiancé especially appreciated the calm nature of the tour. We truly had a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed Catherine as our guide. She went above and beyond to make us comfortable and shared information with a lot of enthusiasm. The route for the trip is great as well. We definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "My fiancé and I had a fantastic time. I think our tour guide did a great job of showing us as much as possible, while at the same time allowing us to have free time to wander and explore by ourselves. I feel like I learned so much about the region and the towns we visited. It was truly a great time! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. Daniel was very informative during the entire day trip. Highly recommend this. Tremendous views of bay from old town of Eze."
* A traveler said: "The fast Ferrari California was amazing, the amazing sound was also really nice and we had the best driver! He was very very cool :)"
* A traveler said: "Everything was exactly as promised - a memorable evening, for sure Our guide was great!"
* A traveler said: "Very professional, maintains time and warm behaviour.The tour is worth of money. Monaco is a happening country with big casinos."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Ingrid was wonderful. I don’t want to say more. Asking for a minimum words is very annoying. Only doing this for Ingrid"
* A traveler said: "Sarit is a great guide and pleasant company! Would definitely recommend this tour if you're looking to get a quick intro to Cannes and its history."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very thorough and descriptive of the region and she gave us extra time in the various stops along the way."
* A traveler said: "Jenna our tour guide was awesome! She explained everything in beautiful English and was very knowledgeable about the history and places of interest."
* A traveler said: "Rolf did a great Job. He has very good knowledge about the region and its history. We had enough time in Sanremo and the beautiful village Dolceaqua. I can definitely recommend this guide and the tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful morning! We loved seeing this beautiful part of the world from the water. Our skipper provided towels, snacks, and snorkeling gear. He also customized our trip to our wishes. Great experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria