Experience historic Caracas and visit the colonial city of El Hatillo on this all-day tour with an informative guide. Learn about independence icon Simón Bolívar with a visit to the house where he was born and the museum dedicated to his life. Travel to picturesque El Hatillo for a relaxing afternoon of shopping for artisan wares. This complete outing includes a local lunch and private transportation from your hotel.
LA TORTUGA ISLAND a 3-day tour to enjoy the wonders of creation. If you want to know this desert paradise, the tranquility we offer makes us trustworthy, if there is any unforeseen event, if you need to make a change, if you have any questions or if you need any kind of suggestion write us; We value all people and we care about treating our customers respectfully. Our hallmark is hospitality, cordiality and concern for the other. We try to solve problems as a team and we recognize achievements at all levels.
Live a life changing experience hiking Roraima Tepuy . You will share with local Indian Pemon people as you hike through the Lost World. On the way you will find carnivorous plants, unique flora and fauna. Once on top you will feel on another planet walking by huge rock sculptures molded by water & wind through ages. Your participation will not only enrich your soul but help the local communities conservation and education proyects.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Caracas and experience El Ávila National Park on this guided half-day tour. Explore this mountainous seaside park in a 4x4 and ride to its summit for impressive views of the Caribbean and Caracas. Check out the landmark Humboldt Hotel and the picturesque village of Galipan, founded by settlers from the Canary Islands, while learning about these fascinating sites from an informative guide.
Experience Angel Falls, the world’s tallest waterfall, and the other natural wonders of Canaima National Park during this 5-day tour. See Canaima’s 1.9 million acres (80,000 square kilometers) of ancient rock formations, remarkable caves, and lush jungle without the hassle of having to arrange complicated logistics. This comprehensively planned itinerary leaves little to chance and includes airfare, hotels, meals, and an informative guide.
Immerse yourself in the life of Venezuela’s independence hero on this guided tour through Caracas’ historic district. Visit the picturesque plaza named for Simón Bolívar, the house where he was born, and the spot where the golden keys to his tomb are housed. Enrich your travels by learning about this fascinating historical figure from an informative guide and top off your tour with a cable car ride with spectacular views.
Enjoy this 3 days package in Los Roques Archipielago, a national park, where you will have the opportunity to experience direct contact with nature and enjoy its pristine beaches. This Caribbean Sea treasure will fill you with wonder. The tour includes flights Caracas/Los Roques/Caracas with 10 kg baggage allowance in soft luggage,accommodation in double room for one night in full board plan and excursions to nearby cays Francisquí and Madrisquí.
Perfect introduction for those who visit Mérida for the first time. Enjoy a half day city tour where you have the occasion to discover Merida’s landmarks, to get a bite of the historical aspects of the city at the same time you get to know traditional craftwork and local products.
When the crowds in Caracas get too overwhelming, head into the mountains on this private tour away from the city. Start the day with a laid-back visit to the Ecological Gardens at Topotepuy, home to a rich collection of plants, flowers, and colorful birdlife. In the afternoon, head to the charming town of El Hatillo. Explore its central plaza and old colonial-style neighborhoods with your private guide, learning about its history and people along the way.
Enjoy this 2 days package in Los Roques Archipielago, a national park, where you will have the opportunity to experience direct contact with nature and enjoy its pristine beaches. This Caribbean Sea treasure will fill you with wonder. The tour includes flights Caracas/Los Roques/Caracas with 10 kg baggage allowance in soft luggage,accommodation in double room for one night in full board plan and excursions to nearby cays Francisquí and Madrisquí.
• Los Roques Archipelago National Park in Venezuela is currently one of the most exciting water parks in the world to practice kite boarding. Because of its size, terrain and weather conditions it offers a variety of sailing routs with different levels of difficulty and distance. Constant 18 to 25 knots eastbound winds for more than 6 months a year makes Los Roques the paradise of kitesurfing.
• Add some 'focus' to your kitesurfing practice in Los Roques during this fun photo shoot from 2 hours while you do what you like
• Accompanied by a professional photographer, posing for a series of high-end images.In addition to learning about this fascinating Archipelago, you will leave with the perfect photos to share on social networks, with friends and family in your country.
Did you just purchase a new underwater camera, housing or light? Are you overwhelmed by all the buttons, features and modes? Perhaps you’ve already owned your gear for a while, but you’re reluctant to take the plunge and step out of Auto mode, even if the results are not satisfying?
if you are looking to brush up your underwater photography skills, it is the workshop for you!
Los Roques - Venezuela is the perfect destination for short or longer dive trips since it’s pretty easy to get there and the diving is spectacular! If you have plans to dive in Los Roques and you need professional help with underwater photography, we have several options for private workshops planned for you, guided by an UW Photo Expert – Gustavo Rojas!
Ensure a private, smooth and stress-free transfer from Simón Bolívar International Airport (also called Maiquetía 'Simón Bolívar' International Airport) directly to your hotel door.
Start your holiday now by pre-booking this private arrival transfer to get you and your luggage from the airport to your hotel in Maiquetía or Caracas.
Our proposal includes:
• Cleaning of the pre and post ceremony area
• Furniture (table, chairs for the couple, chair for the civil chief) and assembly of the place for the act.
• Gazebo, chairs and table decorated with artificial flowers, fabrics and other resources.
• Our staff assists you in the preparation and coordination of the order of the event.
• Photographic service with: symbolic Wedding day coverage for 5 hours: Photographer (1 camera). + Assistant. The work day begins with the departure of the bride and groom from the inn, approximately 3 pm and ends after sunset, at dinner.
• Add some 'focus' to your time in Los Roques Venezuela during this fun photo shoot from 2 to 6 hours while you do what you like.
• Explore some of the most visually interesting sites in Los Roques Venezuela accompanied by a professional photographer, posing for a series of high-end images. In addition to learning about this fascinating archipelago, you will leave with the perfect photos to share on social networks, with friends and family in your country.
• With this experience you will have a comprehensive photographic tour of Los Roques Venezuela and obtain all the images in the following day, delivered in an SD / USB card. (No retouching for photoshop).
• Photo of tour in Los Roques Venezuela with professional photographer let you discover visually striking scenarios that will last forever in your memory and in your photos.
Discover Morrocoy National Park at the Venezuelan central- western coast. The Park itself is a real paradise for snorkelers, divers, water-skiers, bird-watchers and beach-goers. This 3 day tour includes transfer services, accommodation, meals and boat excursions.
Discover Morrocoy National Park at the Venezuelan central-western coast. The Park itself is a real paradise for snorkelers, divers, water-skiers, bird-watchers and beach-goers. This 2-day tour includes transfer services, accommodation, meals and boat excursions.
Explore Venezuela’s turbulent past and learn about its independence hero, Simón Bolívar, on this private guided tour of Caracas’ historic center. See the plaza named after the country’s favorite son and check out the 17th-century house where he was born. Visit other landmark buildings, like the Caracas Cathedral and City Hall, with an informative local guide who can enrich your experience with insights into the country’s past and present.
• Enjoy your Honeymoon and remember your trip forever with awesome photos that will become a lifetime memory. Walk together by the soft sands of the Caribbean Ocean in Los Roques and enjoy your day while our photographers will take the best moments of your private trip. Remember your moments last forever!
Escape the city on a half-day cable car adventure from Caracas to El Ávila National Park. Relax and enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off as a private guide leads you to the mountainous park that separates Venezuela’s capital city from the Caribbean. From the park’s summit, take in the incredible views of the city and sea on this hassle-free outing.
• Guided Bonefishing: Boat, Captain, Professional Fishing Guide
• Fishing: Los Roques Archipelago is one of the main destinations in the world for Bonefish fishing, which reaches a weight between 10-15 pounds. The main characteristic of this type of fishing is that it can be practiced all year round, since Los Roques is not affected by the traditional hurricane routes. The best catches have been recorded in the months of January and October. Fishermen walk on low banks, searching for fish that move between sandy bottoms and seaweed. These can be reached by boat accompanied by a specialized guide who clearly knows the zoning rules of the park, given that this type of fishing is prohibited in areas of integral protection.
• Video and photography: Professional Photographer with Drone Pilot. You can get photos inside and outside the water and aerial video with drone.
If you want to know the underwater world or if you are already a diver, this experience is for you. Take a diving with photography session in Los Roques Archipelago - Venezuela, the perfect destination for short or longer vacation.
The diving is spectacular! if you want to remember your trip with professional underwater photographs, we have this expirience for you, from the hand of an expert guide and UW Photographer – Gustavo Rojas!
Ensure a smooth and stress - free ride from your hotel door, directly to Simón Bolívar (Maiquetía) International Airport. End your Venezuelan holiday by pre-booking a private departure transfer to get you and your luggage from your hotel in Maiquetía or Caracas to Simón Bolívar (Maiquetía) International Airport.