Food & Wine in the Cinque Terre
By Viator, September 2017
- Explore the wine cellars and vineyards around Riomaggiore, then indulge in an expert-led wine tasting.
- Learn the secrets of Liguria cuisine or make traditional Italian pasta from scratch with a small-group cooking class in La Spezia.
- Sample an array of focaccia breads, olives, anchovies, olive oils, and pestos on a food tasting tour of Riomaggiore.
- Discover how pesto Genovese is made with a one-hour pesto-making class in Levanto.
- Tuck into fresh seafood as you watch the sunset from an oceanview restaurant in Monterosso or Vernazza.
Tours & Tickets
Delve deep into the Italian countryside and discover centuries of winemaking heritage on this 3-hour Cinque Terre wine tour in Riomaggiore. Soak up scenic ... Read more
Location: Riomaggiore, Italy
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Take in the breath-taking scenery and discover the secrets of traditional Italian cuisine. A unique experience and fun day out in the stunning surroundings ... Read more
Location: La Spezia, Italy
Duration: 5 to 6 hrs