Wine Lover's Guide to the Costa del Sol
By Viator, April 2018
- Visit a boutique winery in the Ronda hills to learn about the winemaking process and enjoy an alfresco white wine tasting.
- Travel through the Malagan countryside, stopping to tour local vineyards and wine cellars to meet the winemakers and taste the region’s best varietals.
- Quench your thirst for adventure with a 4WD off-road adventure through the spectacular scenery of the Andalusian countryside.
- Embark on a self-driving tour of the Ronda Valley with visits to two family-owned wineries.
- Learn about the history of wine production in Andalusia during a food and wine tasting tour of Ronda, with a stop at the Ronda Wine Museum.
Tours & Tickets
Travel through the Spanish countryside in an air-conditioned luxury car with and English speaking driver. Visit a winery and learn about the traditional local ... Read more
Location: Marbella, Spain
Duration: 6 hours (approx.)