Get off the beaten track in Cozumel during a fun-filled Jeep tour. You’ll hop aboard a rugged off-road vehicle to explore the island’s Maya ruins, dense jungles, and top-notch snorkel spots like Punta Sur. Here are some tips to help get you started.
- Head out to explore Cozumel’s El Caracol, a Maya ruin that dates to the 13th century.
- Marvel at the ocean views from the hilltop setting of the Punta Celarain Lighthouse.
- Ride to Punta Sur Eco Beach Park to explore the colorful coral reefs as you snorkel.
- Enjoy a seaside meal of authentic Mexican cuisine during an included lunch.
- Toast your adventure during a tequila tasting stop at Cozumel’s Tequila Museum.
Things to Know
Jeep trips depart from both Cancun and Cozumel. Visitors can pick between both half-day and full-day excursion options, though trip availability depends on the time of year. Most Jeep excursions include a lunch stop at a local Mexican eatery.