Ston and Korcula Island Day Trip from Dubrovnik with Wine Tasting
More activities to help you explore Dalmatia
2,614 Tours and Tickets in Dalmatia
* A traveler said: "The Speedboat tour was one of the highlights of the trip. Great sights like the Blue Cave and Hvar were essential, but Luka, Roko, and Pupe were all excellent tour guides who made sure we had fun throughout the day. With a great group as well, taking this tour was one of the best choices I’ve made in Croatia."
* A traveler said: "The islands were beautiful! This boat definitely has a party vibe, but it was so fun to go swimming and meet new friends."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! The moment you step in the boat you know your in fir a good time! Niko was amazing! He was everywhere all at the same time. He had good insight and information. I really had a great time. The water was even more beautiful then pictures. Trip was completely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Super nice trip, friendly people who are very helpfull. Beautifull stops, good food, plenty of drinks. Allround perfect day out!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience with you guys. 3 islands tour is more than enough for us and we enjoyed a lot!"
* A traveler said: "We went on the Sunset Kayak Tour with lovely hosts Edin (I hope this is spelled right) and Denis. Some amazing kayaking, fascinating information about dubrovnik - all topped off by the beautiful scenery, sunset and a lovely glass of wine. A must do for your time in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "The guide was really nice and had very interesting insights on every place we stopped at! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, quick and convenient for a half day, nice and informative captains and an adventurous ride on a boat we were not expecting."
* A traveler said: "Must do trip while in Hvar. Amazing day visiting islands and natural caves along with the amazing blue cave! You must do this trip while visiting Hvar!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing time with Amazing people. One of the best trips I booked in split. Highly recommend it. You won't regret it."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with lots to see and definitely worth it. Only tip for passengers is to take/bring motion sickness medication. The driver was great but the roads curve back and forth a lot."
* A traveler said: "Mayer Charter was awesome. Really knowledgeable guides who did their best to help us out. Showed us lots of things and the blue cave is so worth it. Got to swim and snorkel in 2 spots as well. Highly recommend. (you pay for the blue cave in person with cash --> very cheap)."
* A traveler said: "Great trip of the surrounding islands. And the lunch was delicious as well. The service was exceptional. Sights were a little crowded but nothing the tour guide can do about it. The RHIB we ride around is a fun experience. I do wish we spent more time at the winery but that was a neat homey experience"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic so easy and stress free. Tonko our tour guide was amazing he was informative, friendly and went above and beyond to ensure that we had the best time, he really made our experience on this tour. Would really recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Katarina was a very funny, kind and engaging guide. She offered to take our pictures and was very knowledgeable about both the show and Dubrovnik’s history. The tour was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The visit to the captain's father home for lunch. Made very welcome and the food was delicious and the drink flowing"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic experience! It was a beautiful and joyful ride in kind of terrains. Which makes the ride fun and challenging. The food was amazing and was served too us in a typical house in Croatia out on the countryside. Which gave an authentic feeling. A big thanks to our instructor Blush! This is a must do when visiting Croatia."
* A traveler said: "Plitvice lakes were stunning! And our guide Elena was fantastic. This ride is ideal for folks who aren’t able to rent a car, or who don’t have time to do a road trip to the Lakes (the drive itself from Split is quite long, but scenic)"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyable day! Your guides and skipper were very friendly. Boat had paddleboards, snorkels and a floating mat which were great additions. Met some lovely people too. Make sure you bring some beers!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Josep (or Josip) was amazing. He is very knowledgeable of GoT and attentive to his customers. He told us so many behind the scenes stories of the show and I totally enjoyed them. I’d highly recommend this walking tour to game of thrones fans."
* A traveler said: "Really a highlight for us - great value by dubrovnik standards. Boris was lovely, both guys were very attentive and considerate. Islands were beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Stunning, the tour was very informative- Tomislav was excellent The Waterfalls were beautiful Mostav was well worth a trip too"