Horse-Drawn Covered Wagon Ride with Backcountry Dining
More activities to help you explore Denali National Park
43 Tours and Tickets in Denali National Park
* A traveler said: "Spectacular views and chip was a great captain with tunnel is a captain with tons of interesting facts. Landing on a glacier was one for the memory book"
* A traveler said: "Igor was the best guide we’ve ever had on a tour. He was fun and informative. The tour was awesome as was the dinner. I highly recommend this!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! We had excellent weather on August 31st. The highlight of our Alaska vacation so far. Best seats: be the co-pilot seat or choose the last seat on the left in the De Havilland."
* A traveler said: "The weather was great, the views spectacular and the ziplines were awesome. Our guides made it fun and were very safety conscience. I highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "Coolest thing I have ever done in my entire life! Worth every penny. The entire experience and every staff member I spoke to were outstanding! Do this! You will not be sorry. I have never been on a small plane. It was very comfortable with minimal turbulence."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience and staff Jeremiah, Jenny and Copper were great! Views were amazing and worth the drive in their side by sides."
* A traveler said: "Our flight to view Denali Peak was fantastic for me. My daughter on the other hand got sick but she tends to have motion sickness often and just forgot to take her dramimine. Even with being sick she still got some great pictures in between being sick."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! First day had to reschedule dew to weather, which they were very accommodating we were able to fly next day. Very organized and informative throughout the tour. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The photo was taken from one of our rest stops. Our guide, Ed, was very friendly and informative. She was more than happy to tailor our experience. My brother was really interested in the rocks near the dry creek. She worked hard to try to find a moose for us. My son, 20, said the ATV ride was the high point of his trip."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful experience. Lots of bumps, puddles, streams, awesome views and a few Moose sightings. Since I haven’t ridden a ATV in a long while, it was like a new great experience. Take a deep breath and do it. The young lady guide was great. My Age 66 female."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Driver and guide were both knowledgeable! Food at restaurant was excellent.. plenty to eat!"
* A traveler said: "Was so pleased our quest for Aurora was successful! Thanks much to our guide/driver for providing us with info about the Aurora, as well as how best we could capture these sights. And that he took us to different areas so we could gain more exposure and just enjoy and appreciate this natural wonder. Thanks for getting us there and back safely!"
* A traveler said: "This was a trip of a lifetime for me. Totally clear weather and a very experienced pilot created an amazing experience. Choose the glacier landing as it adds a sense of connection to this otherworldly experience. Wow! Just WOW!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Great guide. An amazing trip on the water. We had a blast! Our guide Moose was just flat out fun and really knew what he was doing. He didn't miss any opportunities to get us wet! So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "We were a small group of 4 seniors (ages 65-70). Jeremy was our guide. He was friendly, very knowledgeable and encouraged questions. The pacing of the hike was perfect with frequent stops to explain things. We were very pleased."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jeff, very personable with us & knowledgeable of the area! Weather wasn’t the best & didn’t see much wildlife, but those things are out mans control. We did see a moose & Jeff had bags for us to pluck blueberries. He even sent us pics of what mts look like on a clear day."
* A traveler said: "The views are amazing and your guides are great. Definitely a fun time...a must ride for a chance to see the beauty."
* A traveler said: "Great excursion, everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable. Plus a couple of hours with the dogs is a great way to spend a day."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! It was fun and educational. The tour guides are very nice. We did not see any wildlife, but never the less still fun. Riding in the open sided vehicle, going rugged terrain and being on the look out for any creatures was fun. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day, our pilot was excellent and very knowledgeable. Must see experience. If it's an option go for co-pilot ♡♡ enjoy!"
* A traveler said: "Our scavenger hunt ATV Tour was awesome. I would highly recommend this tour. Our guide Victoria was excellent. The food was great."
* A traveler said: "I loved that we could go when and where we wanted in the park. Gave us time to take all the photos we could not take on buses....also Brad picked us up at our hotel and returned us. Special thanks to Brad who also helped us look for moose on our return to the hotel trip..."
* A traveler said: "Talkeetna Air Taxi was awesome. Paul our guide / pilot was great. Very informative. Great glacier landing and view of Denali. Courtney was very helpful and booked us the best trip!! Highly recommend. And covid safe!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing. I got really lucky and was upgraded to the flight with the stop on the glacier, and I am so glad I did. It was breathtaking. If you’re debating taking this one or upgrading to the one with the stop on the glacier... trust me it is well worth the upgrade!!!!!"