* A traveler said: "Sewn Eric was fantastic. Excellent experience he is knowledgeable and so friendly. The tour of the church ⛪ was Amazing, he told us in detail how it was built and stories about the King and Queen s. Krongborg Castle was also amazing. Would give it 10 stars 🌟."
* A traveler said: "Amazing way to see the city and enjoy great local food along the way. Try a bit of sip of everything-it is the best way to experience the culture! Nadia was a wonderful guide!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! A bit on the pricier side as far as tours go but well worth it if you like food and drink. Knowledgeable and friendly guide, good eats. Was interesting to learn about the history and culture through food. Highly recommend. Good for solo travelers - everyone on my tour was solo."
* A traveler said: "VERY friendly guy who sailed ⛵ our boat. He was very knowledgeable about the harbor. We saw some interesting things. We got to go onto an abandoned fort in the harbor."
* A traveler said: "Used this card for travelling on metro, train and canal boat tour. Visited den Blau planet, Tivoli Gardens, National Museum of Denmark and Ripleys Believe it or not. We had a 72 hour pass and done a flying visit at Tivoli as we didn’t realise you could only visit one time using the card."
* A traveler said: "We greatly enjoyed the wealth of knowledge and time taken to walk through the history of Denmark and Sweden. Each stop was filled with great recommendations that made the trip an amazing experience. If you are looking for a day to explore outside the city, this is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenery. Pleasant guide. Helpful narration. The canals are intriguing, and Cooenhagen is quite lovely."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the course and would certainly recommend. The instructor was clear, well organised and we produced 12 perfect Danish pastries. He provided lots of useful hints, tips and recipes."
* A traveler said: "Maria our tour guide was knowledgeable and flexible to our needs . She had a great attention to detail and a love for the architecture and design of the buildings ."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the highlights of my trip. The tour guide was fantastic and very responsive and considerate. I got lucky as the weather was gorgeous the day I went. It’s so nice to get outside of the city and go on a tour that’s different and nice to get in nature as well. It’s a nice walk through the forest trail and the walk up the tower is very exciting. The guide also gives you some personal space so you can do the climb as fast or slow as you prefer and you have lots of time for gorgeous photos at the top. The 360 degree view from the top is spectacular. It’s also very easy to get to (of course with the tour guide driving) but you can take this tour in the morning and still have your afternoon free to go do other things. It’s only an hour out of the city but getting into the forest makes you feel like you’re in another world. I highly recommend this tour. You will not be disappointed. Thanks for a great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect tour to get introduced to Faroese culture and history. Very informative, you get a very tasty sandwich on the way, and you get to see unique, fantastic photo spots. Saksun and Gjógv are, among others, both must-see locations on the Faroe Islands!"
* A traveler said: "The best way to see this lovely ciity. The canal cruise is a highlight, you get to see everything from a different perspective."
* A traveler said: "Our guide took us all over and explained lots of history about these cities. Wonderful tour with lots of time to ask questions and strool along the beautiful streets and seaside"
* A traveler said: "This trip showed the scope of Vagar Island. It was relaxing and easy paced The lunch restaurant was terrific and a hidden gem. The guide is knowledgeable and can tailor the trip to your needs. Perfect way to spend a day in the Faroe Islands."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to get an overview of this beautiful city. My teenagers loved the segways!"
* A traveler said: "Penny was a great instructor and tour guide. I've never ridden on a segway before. She was helpful and patient. I enjoyed the tour immensely. Also she provided an informative and engaging tour about the city of Copenhagen and its people."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour! Alex was so sweet & he took us to many cool places to try food & drink, & the ride itself was soooo fun! I felt like living a local life!"
* A traveler said: "We are once again very happy with the Viator transfer service. The drivers are professionals and friendly. Easy pickup and drop-off, no worries for 3 adults, 3 teens and 10 yr old + summer luggage. Will continue to utilize Viator whenever traveling."
Frequently Asked Questions
- David Collection (Davids Samling)
- Circus Museum (Cirkusmuseet)
- Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek
- Kronborg Castle (Kronborg Slot)
- Amager Museum (Amagermuseet)
- Tycho Brahe Planetarium
- Oresund Aquarium (Oresundsakvariet)
- Louisiana Museum of Modern Art
- Christiansborg Palace (Christiansborg Slot)
- Langelinie Cruise Terminal
- National History Museum (Frederiksborg Slot)
- Torvehallerne Market
- Christian's Harbor (Christianshavn)
- Ruins under Christiansborg Palace
- Thorvaldsens Museum
- Ocean Quay Cruise Port
- Hans Christian Andersen Museum
- Rosenborg Castle (Rosenborg Slot)
- Amalienborg Palace
- Little Mermaid (Lille Havfrue)
- Round Tower (Rundetårn)
- Danish Revue Museum (Det Danske Revymuseet)
- Karen Blixen Museum (Karen Blixen Museet)
- Kunstforeningen Gl Strand
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Aalborg
- Things to do in Aarhus
- Things to do in Helsingør
- Things to do in Billund
- Things to do in Sweden
- Things to do in Netherlands
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Western Norway