There's a reason Ireland is so green and lush—rain is a constant. Luckily, there's no need to let the inevitable drizzle or downpour keep you from exploring the Emerald Isle's capital. Here are a few ideas to keep you busy when it's wet in Dublin.
- Learn about the history of Irish whiskey while sipping a sample at the Irish Whiskey Museum or the Old Jameson Distillery.
- See the famous Book of Kells—considered one of the most important objects in the world—on exhibit at the Trinity College Library.
- Grab a pint of Ireland's favorite dark brew on a tour of the seven-story Guinness Storehouse.
- Jump aboard a hop-on, hop-off bus to tour the city's top attractions from the comfort of a dry seat.
- Museum hop through town with the Dublin Pass, which includes entrance to the National Wax Museum, the Glasnevin Museum, the Little Museum of Dublin, and the Dublin Writers Museum.