6-Night Independent Tour of Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korcula and Split
More activities to help you explore Dubrovnik
976 Tours and Tickets in Dubrovnik
* A traveler said: "Very flexible and relaxed. Good energy from the guide, Nico. Chance to do exciting stuff like cave diving and cliff jumping."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience. A good guide with interesting facts and stories and beautiful views! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with lots to see and definitely worth it. Only tip for passengers is to take/bring motion sickness medication. The driver was great but the roads curve back and forth a lot."
* A traveler said: "The guide was really nice and had very interesting insights on every place we stopped at! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "Really a highlight for us - great value by dubrovnik standards. Boris was lovely, both guys were very attentive and considerate. Islands were beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "The visit to the captain's father home for lunch. Made very welcome and the food was delicious and the drink flowing"
* A traveler said: "Interesting “behind the scene” tips and a very nice and energetic guide. Worth having the tour and rewatching the show"
* A traveler said: "Stunning, the tour was very informative- Tomislav was excellent The Waterfalls were beautiful Mostav was well worth a trip too"
* A traveler said: "Very Nice tour With a fantastic landscape, framing a wonderfull sunset. Wouid surely go again. Truely romantic."
* A traveler said: "Kracic Falls and Mostar were beautiful and amazing. Old town Mostar had river stone walkways and the town was very different from other European sites. Well worth the visit!"
* A traveler said: "Food was great and tour guide was fantastic. We learned a lot about the culture and history of Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "This was a great excursion! It was a five minute walk from where the cruise ship shuttle left us. Our guides were very well. Can't thank them both for a great day."
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great; she had extensive knowledge of the show and the behind the scenes details. We went to great areas and were showed what these places looked like in the scenes of the show. Highly recommend if you’re a big GOT fan"
* A traveler said: "Luca was fab ! Very punctual…we had an amazing day visiting the caves swimming in the bays & relaxing with a wine on the spacious deck. I most definitely recommend this tour while in Dubrovnik"
* A traveler said: "Our skipper was simply the best. Wonderful personality and knowledge of the area. He made our boat ride more than memorable. Amazing adventure!!!"
* A traveler said: "Freddie was amazing! He knew all the great spots and we had such a fun day! Great beaches and wonderful restaurant recommendations!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing day. The best day of our holiday. So relaxing, everything was taken care of, our skipper was amazing and there was a lot of flexibility about how you spent your day. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Dubrovnik's city walls are not to be missed while in the city with the great views, and our friendly guide Jadranka helped elevate the experience by bringing us through the history of Dubrovnik, from the construction of Fort Lovrijenac, Dubrovnik's relationships with it's neighbours and also the more recent Homeland War in the 90s."
* A traveler said: "Rainy day miracle because of 2 great people! Thanks to Elizabeth for coordinating our boat tour, which due to on & off thunderstorms, wiped out our planned 8-hour islands tour. However, right up to the morning of, Elizabeth worked with us to carve out what was essentially a 90-minute boat ride, just to get out on the water. And Captain Tom is a friendly, skilled and informative captain, taking us to one nearby island before heading back in to beat the thunderstorms. We had a great experience anyway because Elizabeth & Tom cared enough about us to have us enjoy a boat ride for a little while. We had a blast! And we will be back! Highly recommend this tour operator!"
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia