Montenegro Full-Day Trip from Dubrovnik
More activities to help you explore Dubrovnik
972 Tours and Tickets in Dubrovnik
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! The moment you step in the boat you know your in fir a good time! Niko was amazing! He was everywhere all at the same time. He had good insight and information. I really had a great time. The water was even more beautiful then pictures. Trip was completely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "We went on the Sunset Kayak Tour with lovely hosts Edin (I hope this is spelled right) and Denis. Some amazing kayaking, fascinating information about dubrovnik - all topped off by the beautiful scenery, sunset and a lovely glass of wine. A must do for your time in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "The guide was really nice and had very interesting insights on every place we stopped at! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with lots to see and definitely worth it. Only tip for passengers is to take/bring motion sickness medication. The driver was great but the roads curve back and forth a lot."
* A traveler said: "Katarina was a very funny, kind and engaging guide. She offered to take our pictures and was very knowledgeable about both the show and Dubrovnik’s history. The tour was very enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The visit to the captain's father home for lunch. Made very welcome and the food was delicious and the drink flowing"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Josep (or Josip) was amazing. He is very knowledgeable of GoT and attentive to his customers. He told us so many behind the scenes stories of the show and I totally enjoyed them. I’d highly recommend this walking tour to game of thrones fans."
* A traveler said: "Really a highlight for us - great value by dubrovnik standards. Boris was lovely, both guys were very attentive and considerate. Islands were beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Stunning, the tour was very informative- Tomislav was excellent The Waterfalls were beautiful Mostav was well worth a trip too"
* A traveler said: "Kracic Falls and Mostar were beautiful and amazing. Old town Mostar had river stone walkways and the town was very different from other European sites. Well worth the visit!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing. Full of very interesting information and the food was spectacular. This tour keeps the groups small which is a plus."
* A traveler said: "I booked this as a birthday treat for my husband whilst in holiday in Cavtat. After spending the day in Dubrovnik we boarded at 6pm. The boat is gorgeous, staff were very friendly, everything ran smoothly and the food was lovely with a very good variety. Seeing the sunset was the best part of the evening. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great; she had extensive knowledge of the show and the behind the scenes details. We went to great areas and were showed what these places looked like in the scenes of the show. Highly recommend if you’re a big GOT fan"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "This was a great excursion! It was a five minute walk from where the cruise ship shuttle left us. Our guides were very well. Can't thank them both for a great day."
* A traveler said: "Nice boat trip and very enjoyable for the entire family. Cave exploring and swimming is a fun a activity to be remembered! Very friendly and nice captain!"
* A traveler said: "Freddie was amazing! He knew all the great spots and we had such a fun day! Great beaches and wonderful restaurant recommendations!"
* A traveler said: "An amazing day. The best day of our holiday. So relaxing, everything was taken care of, our skipper was amazing and there was a lot of flexibility about how you spent your day. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our skipper was simply the best. Wonderful personality and knowledge of the area. He made our boat ride more than memorable. Amazing adventure!!!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was amazing- he customized the level of attention and intensity to our traveling styles. Not only could he tell what we wanted to see, but how we preferred to see them. Montenegro is beautiful. His knowledge and experience made the border crossings very easy, which maximized our time."
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite day of our trip to Dubrovnik! Phillip was an amazing tour guide and took us to so many amazing and beautiful places. He was so accommodating and we really enjoyed his company. Highly recommend booking a tour with Rewind to anyone looking for a special day in Dubrovnik !"
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia