Private Tour: Ston and Peljesac Peninsula Day Trip with Wine Tasting
More activities to help you explore Dubrovnik
975 Tours and Tickets in Dubrovnik
* A traveler said: "It was awesome! The moment you step in the boat you know your in fir a good time! Niko was amazing! He was everywhere all at the same time. He had good insight and information. I really had a great time. The water was even more beautiful then pictures. Trip was completely worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic time on the sea kayaking tour, came with a free sandwich and glass of wine too. Special mention to Jakob and Timo who were brilliant and great instructors too :)"
* A traveler said: "Was a very enjoyable day. Our host Toni was funny and friendly, it is a small boat so felt fairly intimate, the lunch and wine were delicious, and of course the scenery and islands were beautiful. A great way to spend a day away from the crowds in Dubrovnik."
* A traveler said: "The guide was really nice and had very interesting insights on every place we stopped at! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with lots to see and definitely worth it. Only tip for passengers is to take/bring motion sickness medication. The driver was great but the roads curve back and forth a lot."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "The visit to the captain's father home for lunch. Made very welcome and the food was delicious and the drink flowing"
* A traveler said: "Really a highlight for us - great value by dubrovnik standards. Boris was lovely, both guys were very attentive and considerate. Islands were beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Josep (or Josip) was amazing. He is very knowledgeable of GoT and attentive to his customers. He told us so many behind the scenes stories of the show and I totally enjoyed them. I’d highly recommend this walking tour to game of thrones fans."
* A traveler said: "Very Nice tour With a fantastic landscape, framing a wonderfull sunset. Wouid surely go again. Truely romantic."
* A traveler said: "Stunning, the tour was very informative- Tomislav was excellent The Waterfalls were beautiful Mostav was well worth a trip too"
* A traveler said: "The guide was amazing. Full of very interesting information and the food was spectacular. This tour keeps the groups small which is a plus."
* A traveler said: "Kracic Falls and Mostar were beautiful and amazing. Old town Mostar had river stone walkways and the town was very different from other European sites. Well worth the visit!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was really good. The Cable Car Ride gives you an ample view of the city, ocean and islands close to Dubrovnik. Our tour guide, Elvis, was excellent. Very knowledgeable and experienced. This was a very nice tour to get to know Dubrovnik more intensively."
* A traveler said: "This was a great excursion! It was a five minute walk from where the cruise ship shuttle left us. Our guides were very well. Can't thank them both for a great day."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great; she had extensive knowledge of the show and the behind the scenes details. We went to great areas and were showed what these places looked like in the scenes of the show. Highly recommend if you’re a big GOT fan"
* A traveler said: "Branko was very knowledgeable about the country and city history. His English was perfect and he was easy to understand. His humor and enthusiasm made the tour not only instructive but enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "Nice boat trip and very enjoyable for the entire family. Cave exploring and swimming is a fun a activity to be remembered! Very friendly and nice captain!"
* A traveler said: "Andrew the driver was professional, friendly and very caring. Just FYI, the trip doesn’t include Apparition Hill, but Andrew helped me arrange a cab there at my own expense. The tour of Mostar was really interesting to learn more about the war."
* A traveler said: "An amazing day. The best day of our holiday. So relaxing, everything was taken care of, our skipper was amazing and there was a lot of flexibility about how you spent your day. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our skipper was simply the best. Wonderful personality and knowledge of the area. He made our boat ride more than memorable. Amazing adventure!!!"
* A traveler said: "Rainy day miracle because of 2 great people! Thanks to Elizabeth for coordinating our boat tour, which due to on & off thunderstorms, wiped out our planned 8-hour islands tour. However, right up to the morning of, Elizabeth worked with us to carve out what was essentially a 90-minute boat ride, just to get out on the water. And Captain Tom is a friendly, skilled and informative captain, taking us to one nearby island before heading back in to beat the thunderstorms. We had a great experience anyway because Elizabeth & Tom cared enough about us to have us enjoy a boat ride for a little while. We had a blast! And we will be back! Highly recommend this tour operator!"
* A traveler said: "Freddie was amazing! He knew all the great spots and we had such a fun day! Great beaches and wonderful restaurant recommendations!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience! The host was so friendly and accommodating. We were able to pick out of own vegetables from the garden and prepare a delicious traditional meal served with wine made straight from their vineyard. Highly recommend this tour."
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia