Viewing All 269 Reviews Add your review
Certiﬁed reviews by travelers like you.
very good tour. the tour guide danny was great too.
This tour was excellent! We were very lucky with our guide Peter--he was knowledgeable, helpful, and an excellent driver. He even too k us to Strasburg, France, which was a pleasant surprise.
Such a fun day out with the loveliest tour guide driver Tomas and Michael! Informative commentary throughout the journey, great sense of humour and some traditional German/Swiss music to make our trip even more authentic, scenic drive into the beautiful Black Forest with breathtaking views, plenty of time to sit back and relax by the lake enjoying the sunshine followed by another scenic ride towards the magnificent Rhine Falls, where some had the boat trip experience getting real close to the falls. We absolutely loved the day. Thank you :
This tour was excellent! Hans was our wonderful guide and we were very fortunate to be in a group of 4 plus Hans. Baden-Baden is a pretty and quaint town with interesting things to see, but one of the highlights was Lake Mummelsee and the famous Black Forest cake..mmm devine! We even had time to cross the border into France to visit Strasbourg, another highlight! Absolutely loved the scenery along the way, which never failed to impress! We had the best day with Tony, Jill and Hans who was helpful, easy going and never made us feel rushed. Lovely memories of a perfect day out from Frankfurt!!!
Great trip. Simon was GREAT!!
We really enjoyed this trip, and Peter was a very good guide. I would suggest having a step stool available in the van for short visitors as I found climbing in and out of the vehicle very difficult.
We just finished the blue line to Prague. Kristian was our tour guide and he was fantastic. Very knowledgable and friendly. It's quite a fast pace so be prepared. The cities they took us to were fantastic, especially Budapest. I wish the buses were updated, our bus was quite old. Overall an excellent trip, for sure we will book again!
It was a wonderful and enjoyable trip.. the guide was very friendly and warm who also due to availability of time took a de-tour to show us a small village on the way to Baden Baden. Overall, a very relaxing tour.
This trip was ordinary.
Though the tour guide was good, we spent most of our time travelling in the bus. More time was allotted for the Black Forest part in comparison with Rhine Falls.
We spent only around 45 mins at Rhine Falls.
Our stop for Black Forest was an ordinary park.
Rhine Falls pales in comparison to Niagara Falls.
I do not recommend this trip.
The tour that i attended to go to black forest and rhine falls was basically just transportation. The tour guide was not very professional, and did not provide information that made the tour seem interesting. Although the tour guide's english was fluent, it was difficult to understand him through his heavy spanish accent, especially for those whose english was not a first language.
The day trip was Ok but here are reasons that I am only giving 2 stars. Please read before you book this.
- We got picked up ONE HOUR later. There was traffic/construction, understand. However they did not contact me when they were going to be late. I had to fumble and call Viator to get connected with the local tour group, even though I emailed them my phone number way before the trip. Eventually we had to walk to a different hotel inside the airport to be picked up.
- We have a toddler travelling with us, and there was no child car seat, and the driver drove recklessly, we were woken up several times from nap by his driving pattern. This would've been deadly if there was any accident.
- What made us very uncomfortable was the driver's insensible racial remarks. He was making jokes and imitations about blacks, Indians, immigrants, Chinese, Jews, you name it. I am a very open-minded person and don't get offended easily, but I was extremely uncomfortable at these remarks / jokes.
- We did not get to do the canal ride due to time issue, since we didn't get started until 10:30am. We only did a city trolly tour instead.
- And this one is the last straw that I am giving a bad review on this tour. Based on the above comments, I was not going to tip. But when we got off, the driver stood there and asked several times for tip, he kept saying no tip? so I gave him a 20 euro tip, by that time I felt extremely upset.
All in all this was not a good trip and we are very disappointed.
This tour does not take you into the Black Forest at all but to a nearby town where you are forced to watch a cuckoo clock demonstration in order to then purchase the clocks. Our tour guide Anna was not at all informative and seemed grumpy. It was not worth the money at all.
This tour was amazing!
Our trip was amazing! The Black Forest and Strasbourg were both sites to see. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and very friendly. He helped make the tours, Thanks Peter! Cathy, Melissa, and Sonya
Our guide Peter Pierre was fantastic he was very attentive and took the time to ensure all the guests were happy.
We started at Strassbourg which is just beautiful we had plenty of time to look around and to buy some lunch and souvenirs.
The Black forest was definately worth seeing and the original recipe for Black Forest cake is definately worth trying when there.
It is a long day being 10 or more hours but very relaxed and again I would recommend the local provider ETS for this tour.
Loading more reviews