Sé Cathedral of Funchal
One of only a handful of late fifteenth century structures to survive the test of time, this Gothic-style cathedral is evidence of an impressive history and rich architectural past. Its impressive exterior gives way to an understated, spiritual gathering space and altar that make Sé Cathedral Funchal a perfect spot for quiet reflection or contemplative prayer. Visitors can marvel at the detailed ceiling and beautiful side altars while attending morning mass at 8 a.m. The church’s unique bell can be heard throughout the town just before services start.
Sé Cathedral of Funchal Tours and Activities
Should I book Sé Cathedral of Funchal tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Sé Cathedral of Funchal 2021?
What's the best way to experience Sé Cathedral of Funchal?
- Funchal Hop-On Hop-Off Tour 3 in 1
- Funchal Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Funchal City Tour by Tukxi.
- Camara de Lobos and Funchal Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Things to do near Funchal
- Things to do in Madeira
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Tenerife
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Gran Canaria
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Rabat
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast