Geneva City Tour
More activities to help you explore Geneva
259 Tours and Tickets in Geneva
* A traveler said: "Both organisation and guide were amaizing, especially considering the pandemic. I wanted more time in Montenvert than Mont Blanc, and I was able to arrange it by my own schedule."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day trip for any given Sunday, with many little hidden treasures. Many thanks to Ivan, our your guide and Javier, our driver who were meticulous in taking care of us whilst ensuring we had a fantabulous time whilst taking in the sights - thank you 🙏🏾"
* A traveler said: "The three parts of the trip made for an excellent afternoon of sightseeing on a hot day. It was well organized and the tour guide spoke excellent English. It was fun to stop along the way to take photos. I would have liked to stop at a couple more places. I would definitely recommend this to others."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour, the guide was very good. It was a rainy day, all day and yet it gave me a chance to explore Swiss areas and the impressive Gruyère. Chocolate factory & cheese factory visit were also interesting."
* A traveler said: "A great tour! Gabriel was amazing with all his knowledge about Annecy and Geneva. Really enjoyed learning so much. Tip: bring Euros for Annecy or credit card. I was also asked to show my COVID vaccine card when I ordered at a restaurant in Annecy."
* A traveler said: "The chocolates, the chocolates, the chocolates! Old town Geneva was also terrific. Wonderful tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Charming village. The guide was informative and pleasant. Of course a little more time would have been nice. Very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Unbelievable views - once in a lifetime trip! Neil our guide was both knowledgeable & helpful Fully recommend it"
* A traveler said: "My mom and I took this trip, and it was very nice! We had a pickup at our hotel which was right on time. The tour shuttle was very nice and comfortable with huge windows and even the roof was windows so you could see everything. Our guide, Zed, was great, very knowledgeable and friendly. There were only 4 people on this tour, so let us determine how long to stay and even took us to see a castle that wasn't on the tour. The glacier 3000 view was amazing! And Montreaux is beautiful. The only drawback was it was quite expensive, and I would have liked more time in Montreaux."
* A traveler said: "As a solo traveller who doesn’t want any hassle, this tour was perfect for me. I had enough time for everything on this tour. The paragliding was amazing! I felt super safe with my tandem instructor, Richard. Our tour guide, Niels, was also fab. Making sure we understand everything and also made sure I get to my tour as I’m the only paraglider in the group. Great choice!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our trip to Chamonix and Mont Blanc. We only wish we had more time in the area. There is so much to do, it is wise to map out your day so that you can see all you want to see."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I don't remember the name of the guide but she was amazing. We had the perfect idea how Geneva looks like and we went to all the important place we needed to know. Thank you Viator for this tour. It is a must if you go to Geneva."
* A traveler said: "I loved every minute of this trip from the rain to the sun up so high. Our driver was great and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Great visit to the Castle, Chaplin Museum and Montreux. Castle is a must see in the region.The views of the vineyards are spectacular."
* A traveler said: "during our recent europe visit, I had booked for the above tour. The car operator cum guide najeeb was very good and did an excellent job. After returning from the tour while getting down, I in a hurry forgot my phones in the vehicle. I contacted through my hotel the tour operator and they found and brought my phones to hotel.Thx to the tour operator and also to najeeb as far as the tour is concerned, we throughly enjoyed the same specially Evian on the bains. It was a great tour and would love to visit again."
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip and Neil was a really helpful guide. The bus drivers were also very friendly too. I loved the cable car experience and have never seen a view like it."
- Things to do in Lake Geneva
- Things to do in Annecy
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Langhe-Roero and Monferrato
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Burgundy