* A traveler said: "Beautiful area and scenery! Highly recommend this tour. Knowledgeable guides and fantastic driver. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "The walk up and the view is stunning. However, the tour description gives no indication of the level of physical activity involved. It is a strenuous trip and should be advertised as such. Even walking in the castle is strenuous."
* A traveler said: "Everything was fine..we can recommend it! We got the tickets in the morning and were able to choose the aproximate time.."
* A traveler said: "It was a very thought provoking visit to Dachau concentration camp. Jeff, our guide, had extensive detailed knowledge about the history and brought this life with accounts of victims and survivors, which made the trip all the more powerful. I would recommend this trip to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Salzburg is a real beauty and our tour guide, Susanna, knew where to take us and had a vast knowledge of Salzburg which she shared with us in a way that kept us interested. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an English speaking guide Martin, who was very professional, knowledgeable and polite. His excursion was very interesting and informative."
* A traveler said: "I learned a lot. Our guide was very good. You got to see what was going on behind the scenes as Hitler rise to power was based on lies and good marketing."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour! Georgia (our tour guid) was very interesting and informative. She had a great sense of humor and easily could hold our attention during all tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great job! Everyone did a great job and the food was actually pretty good. Would recommend even though it was cloudy and we didn’t get to see a sunset."
* A traveler said: "The City Tour Cologne was awesome. It was very informative and thorough. The history and building architecture make the trip well worth it. I would use City Tours again. You won't be disapointed."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Elizabeth was amazing. I wealth of knowledge, very personal and accommodating to our family group of 10."
* A traveler said: "Good overview of city brewing history and review of Bavarian Beer culture. Fun and informative guide - SteveO and got to sample many different beers and typical Bavarian food sample plate."
* A traveler said: "Perfect day in southern Germany…lots of history and great food. The guide (Monika) was amazing! The bus ride was very comfortable with beer and snacks"
* A traveler said: "Carl was knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and personable. We learned so much about Rhine River Riesling wines while having a great time!"
* A traveler said: "Peter was a great host, we had an amazing time learning about the culture and seeing the beautiful castles along the route."
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a fantastic guide for our private tour to Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Ettal, Oberammergau, the alpine coaster and Neuschwanstein Castle. We were able to enjoy our time at our own pace while gaining excellent knowledge about Munich, Bavaria, and each stop along the way. This tour was a highlight of our family trip. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful funfacts and very engaging guide. We would have loved to see the actual concerthalls, but understand the impossibily of the situation."
* A traveler said: "Best way to see Munich, might have to do the 48hr one though because the Nymphburg Palace itself could take 2 or more hours. Enjoyed it, just might miss some of the extra things because the guide only speaks in English for housekeeping items and when the next stop is."
* A traveler said: "Elisabeth and Karen were fantastic, we felt safe with Karen behind the wheel , and any questions were answered expertly by Elisabeth, they were a fantastic team and brilliant communicators but most of all the were 2 of the nicest people you coul hope to meet . Its a day out that will live long in my memory."
* A traveler said: "Aaron showed us a lot of great places in Berlin and gave us much background information. My wife and me really enjoyed the tour and we learned a lot. Was a great tour with a great guide."
* A traveler said: "Had the 2 day pass with the optional river cruise. Was well wort having as gave a great overview of the city"