Gothenburg Boat Tours
By Viator, February 2018
- Explore the southern Archipelago of Gothenburg, a cluster of tranquil islands lying off the Kattegat Sea coast dotted with sandy beaches, traditional fishing villages, and scenic coastal walkways.
- Visit the 17th-century Alvsborg Fortress, dramatically situated at the mouth of the Göta River, not far from Lilla Bommen harbor.
- Combine a hop-on hop-off boat tour with a hop-on hop-off bus tour for the ultimate sea and land sightseeing tour.
- Check out Maritiman, a floating maritime museum.
- Get a taste of the local culture at the Feskekörka fish market.
- Enjoy a waterside perspective while cruising along Gothenburg's 17th-century canals and moats in a Paddan sightseeing boat.
- Among the Gothenburg sights to experience are the shopping district of Lejontrappan and the harbor of Lilla Bommen.
Tours & Tickets
See Gothenburg’s sights by both boat and double-decker bus on a hop-on hop-off tour! The comprehensive sightseeing experience takes in sights such as Liseberg ... Read more
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Duration: 1 day (approx.)