Custom Private & VIP Roque Nublo Hike
Most group tours would just pass by it or at most stop to take some snapshots.
By booking this tour you get to walk to the very base of it and breathe in the amazing and unique views.
The Roque Nublo route starts from the main road, from where we walk 1.5 kilometres to the proximity of the natural monument and its brother, Roque de la Rana. Before getting there, we go past another natural monument, el Roque de El Fraile. This route, which is 5km long allows us to see the great dams of Las Niñas, Chira and Soria and the towns of Artenara and Acusa. The views from Caldera de Tejeda, Llanos de la Pez and Pozo de las Nieves are well worth the effort the route entails.
More activities to help you explore Gran Canaria
* A traveler said: "Was absolutely fantastic saw loads of dolphins everyone was really friendly. My teenage daughter takes a lot of impressing of late but she loved it. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "VIP beds very comfortable, staff couldn't be more helpful and welcoming, Plenty to drink and a really tasty lunch. All in all a delightful 4 hours (plus) Definitely going to do it again."
* A traveler said: "What a nice day on the ocean! Thanks a lot for the incredible experience and the nice spots! Thanks a lot guys!!"
* A traveler said: "A very good experience especially as we did it on Christmas Day could not fault the guides and the camels looked well cared for"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I make it a thing to go sailing somehow when travel as there's just something special about being on the water and for our trip to Gran Canaria, we decided on the Afrikat, and it did not disappoint. This trip was one of our favorites so far and the highlight of our trip. The crew had the most amazing energy and humor. No other boat trip has made us laugh this much before. The food was great, the drinks were great (they even have eatable straws which shows how much they care about the oceans.) My only complaint is that I wish the trip was longer. We could easily have spent two hours more on the boat to just lounge and relax. Anyway, trust the reviews here, guys. ---- A big thanks to the crew for having us. We had a blast. Potter, you were particularly amazing. Write that book! ;) Kind regards from your Danish friends, Mette and Daniel."
* A traveler said: "This was a fabulous tour with an amazing guide. Thank you Sergiu 😊 We were able to see so many different parts of this beautiful Island. We had lunch in a restaurant with a view to die for. Sergiu also send us pictures from our tour. Excellent value for the money."
* A traveler said: "It was really great to do it, i would do it Again. I had fun and really learn a lot ! You get a few easy tips that really help you diving, she wil practice with you first untill you got it under controle. Thanks !"
* A traveler said: "Our 4th time over the years visiting Tenerife. Bodega Reverón food, wine excellent guide very good to"
* A traveler said: "Trying to find wild animals in an ocean was never going to be easy however the captain and his crew worked hard to spot the whales and dolphins - and succeeded. We had great weather too which was a bonus. If you're prone to seasickness take some medication before you board the ship - as you're zig zagging through the water to find/follow the dolphins the ship will rock and roll as the waves pass through."
Excursion en buggy ATV , gafa de proteccion cross , seguros, traslado del hotel y una botella de agua por cliente incluido.
* A traveler said: "This outfit are very professional and their buggies are well maintained, a big plus in my book as a health and safety advisor, all instructions were clear and again aimed at your safety. It was very enjoyable and the scenery was fantastic. We enjoyed it that much that we’ve booked the Cabrio tour for tomorrow. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Exelent excursion . Great guide 👏🏻 Restraunte was exelent for lunch also some amazing views and the cliff side roads are an eye opener"
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour! The tour guide (Francisco) was very professional and kind! Highly recommended!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour, the guide was very friendly but also well-acquainted with the local cultures. I recommend the tour to anyone who would like to see the natural side of Gran Canaria."
* A traveler said: "Was one of the best excursions I’ve ever been on. The team from soup to nuts well organized and pleasant"
* A traveler said: "Simon is an excellent tour guide, very good person, and he knows so many facts about the island and culture of Gran Canaria that you will be amazed. Doing it as a private tour is a definitely way better option than the massified ones. We'll repeat for sure with Simon"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour with friendly staff! Highly recommend! Great weather and a lot good sights. Simply a very easy way of enjoying the south coast of gran Canaria."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely experience with this tour. Pick up was on time. We saw at least 50 dolphins or more around us but no whales. After we were taken to a place we could snorkel which was very peaceful and relaxing. We were never rushed and we had enough time to enjoy the beauty of the ocean. Both Daniel and Ernesto were wonderful with my children - very kind and caring and ensured their safety at all times. They spoke limited English but enough to be understood. Food provided was tasty and the boat was clean and well maintained. We felt very special and as my children said - it was the best day of their life."
* A traveler said: "This trip was the highlight of our holiday. The driver was fab and the route we took was beautiful and thrilling in parts."
* A traveler said: "It was a well organized conducted tour ! We thoroughly enjoyed ! The unique volcano site and natural beauty are things to be seen !"
* A traveler said: "Luca was an excellent host - considerate, informative and friendly. We had a fantastic day finding out about the area, scaling the volcano and a delicious bottle of wine! Highly recommended."
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Tenerife
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Calheta
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Madeira
- Things to do in Central Morocco