With miles of sun-soaked sandy beaches, hundreds of island escapes, and archaeological sites steeped in mythology, Greece is one of Europe's most unforgettable honeymoon destinations. Here are some ideas to make your honeymoon in Greece even more special.
- Feel like a VIP on an exclusive tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Acropolis in Athens, then discover the city’s natural beauty with a romantic picnic in the hills.
- Enjoy a tailor-made private walking tour of Athens with a personal photographer to capture your most memorable moments.
- Toast to the start of a happy marriage with a wine-tasting tour or sunset Champagne experience in Santorini.
- Learn the secrets of Mediterranean cuisine with a traditional Greek cooking class at an Athens tavern.
- Set sail around the beautiful beaches of the Greek island Mykonos, dive in the water to swim and snorkel in the Aegean Sea, then watch the sunset over Little Venice and Mykonos Town.
- Admire the UNESCO-listed monastery complex of Meteora at its most picturesque on a romantic sunset tour.