Top Guatemala City Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Guatemala City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Swap the bustle of Guatemala City for the serene vistas of Lake Atitlan (Lake Atitlan) on this full-day tour, including hotel pick-up. Admire the trio of volcanoes that stand watch over the lake – Volcan San Pedro, Volcan Atitlan and Volcan Toliman – as you cruise across Lake Atitlan and explore the lakeside villages. Shop for handicrafts and unique souvenirs in lively Panajachel, tuck into a typical Guatemalan lunch at a local restaurant (own expense) and witness the culture and traditions of the Tzutujil people in Santiago de Atitlán.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Cruises & Sailing in Guatemala City are taking additional safety precautions?
These Guatemala City experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands