Top Guatemala City Layover Tours
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Guatemala City Tours
Sort by: Featured
Make the most of your Guatemala City layover with this quick city tour, specially designed for visitors who have a short amount of time to explore between flights. Private transportation and an efficient itinerary allow you to see Guatemala City's essential sights in just a few hours, like Constitution Plaza, Avenue of the Americas, and the central market.
Don’t spend your lengthy layover stuck in the Guatemala City Airport food court. Instead, get a taste of local history and culture on a 4-hour small-group tour to Antigua. Comfortable and secure transportation takes you from the airport to the UNESCO listed city. Enjoy live commentary, as your guide leads you to the Arch of Santa Catalina, Central Park, Church of La Merced, and La Union Tank.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Layover Tours in Guatemala City are taking additional safety precautions?
What Layover Tours in Guatemala City are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Guatemala City may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in Western Highlands