Honeymooning in Hawaii
By Viator, November 2017
- Take a catamaran cruise from Maui to crescent-shaped Molokini Crater to snorkel with Hawaiian marine life.
- Head up Diamond Head State Monument on a guided Oahu hike to the summit of the volcanic cone, where you’ll find Waikiki and Pacific Ocean views.
- Admire Kauai’s Na Pali Coast from the water on a sunset dinner cruise with mai tais and wine.
- On the Big Island of Hawaii, visit the top of Mauna Kea, Hawaii’s highest peak, for the sunset and stargazing.
- Treat yourself to a helicopter tour for aerial views of Oahu, Kauai, or the volcanoes of the Big Island.
- No matter what island you’re on, you should spend one evening at a luau for a bit of Hawaiian food, culture, and entertainment.
Tours & Tickets
Soar over majestic Maui and Molokai on exclusive 45-minute Maui helicopter tours. Enjoy the deep valleys and craggy ridges of the magnificent West Maui ... Read more
Location: Maui, Hawaii
Duration: 45 minutes (approx.)
Head to the Mauna Kea Observatory, nestled high in the mountains of the Big Island, and experience an intriguing and provocative journey through space and ... Read more
Location: Kona, Hawaii
Duration: 8 hours (approx.)