Things to Do in Hawaii With Kids
By Viator, February 2018
- Head to the top of the dormant Haleakala volcano in Haleakala National Park to watch the sunrise on top of the world.
- Learn to paddle an outrigger canoe in the waters off Maui.
- Stay dry and see baby hammerheads and seahorses at the Maui Ocean Center.
- Take a helicopter tour to soar above the thick tropical jungle setting.
- Learn the hula and eat a feast at a luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu’s North Shore.
- Learn about Hawaiian history at the Bishop Museum.
- Tour a historic submarine at Pearl Harbor.
- Eat a delicious Dole Whip, learn about pineapples, and get lost in the hedge maze at the Dole Plantation.
- Take an ATV tour through taro farms in the famed Waipio Valley.
- Head beneath the waves to spot turtles and schooling fish in an Atlantis submarine off Kona.
- Zipline over massive waterfalls set among island greenery.
- Snorkel with colorful reef fish in the protected preserve of Honaunau Bay.
- Zipline through the treetops on Kauai.
- Kayak along the dramatic seaside cliffs of the Na Pali Coast.
- Try a surf lesson to develop a new skill.
- Take a movie filming locations tour to see Kauai spots featured in Pirates of the Caribbean and Jurassic Park.
Tours & Tickets
Go for a snorkel at Hanauma Bay Hawaii, one of the most popular natural attractions in the world! While Hanauma Bay snorkeling you'll spot schools of colorful ... Read more
Location: Honolulu, Oahu
Duration: 5 hours (approx.)
Looking for something different to do this summer in Kauai? You've always wanted to surf, and now here's your opportunity to learn how with Kauai surfing ... Read more
Location: Kauai, Hawaii
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)