Things to Do in Hawaii With Kids
By Viator, February 2018
- Head to the top of the dormant Haleakala volcano in Haleakala National Park to watch the sunrise on top of the world.
- Learn to paddle an outrigger canoe in the waters off Maui.
- Stay dry and see baby hammerheads and seahorses at the Maui Ocean Center.
- Take a helicopter tour to soar above the thick tropical jungle setting.
- Learn the hula and eat a feast at a luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center on Oahu’s North Shore.
- Learn about Hawaiian history at the Bishop Museum.
- Tour a historic submarine at Pearl Harbor.
- Eat a delicious Dole Whip, learn about pineapples, and get lost in the hedge maze at the Dole Plantation.
- Take an ATV tour through taro farms in the famed Waipio Valley.
- Head beneath the waves to spot turtles and schooling fish in an Atlantis submarine off Kona.
- Zipline over massive waterfalls set among island greenery.
- Snorkel with colorful reef fish in the protected preserve of Honaunau Bay.
- Zipline through the treetops on Kauai.
- Kayak along the dramatic seaside cliffs of the Na Pali Coast.
- Try a surf lesson to develop a new skill.
- Take a movie filming locations tour to see Kauai spots featured in Pirates of the Caribbean and Jurassic Park.
Tours & Tickets
Go for a snorkel at Hanauma Bay Hawaii, one of the most popular natural attractions in the world! While Hanauma Bay snorkeling you'll spot schools of colorful ... Read more
Location: Honolulu, Oahu
Duration: 5 hours (approx.)