Three days in Hobart offer plenty of time to experience Tasmania’s historic sites, natural wonders, and delicious cuisine. Take advantage of money-saving combo deals and sightseeing passes, spend longer at the sights that interest you most, and customize your itinerary to suit your interests.
Open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Salamanca Pl , Hobart, Australia, TAS 7000
Guided tours of the Parliament House are available on days when the Parliament isn’t sitting. Tours take place at 10am and 2pm and last about 90 minutes. On days when the Parliament is actively sitting, it’s still possible to watch the proceedings by viewing from the public gallery.
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory