FULL-DAY CHAM ISLAND DISCOVERY & SNORKELING from HOI AN
More activities to help you explore Hoi An
1,489 Tours and Tickets in Hoi An
* A traveler said: "Great food tour around the old town of Hoi An our guide was friendly and informative and the food was good"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. 100% recommended. Our guide Lyn spoke great English, her knowledge of Vietnamese history is amazing and she’s great fun. Do it 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Snow our guide was really nice and fun. She knew how to get ahead of the crowds, and was well able to answer any questions we had. Views are incredible, and amazing the most of the place is built in the last few years. The buffet restaurant we were brought to on the tour had all allergens clearly marked , which was great for gluten free options."
* A traveler said: "The guide made this tour! Positiivne, always having nice tiny jokes, very good English and what I also appretiate, giving extra info about the tour objects and not only. My Son Sanctuary is amazing historical place worth to visit as well I enjoyed the trip, wish you the Same. Just take your coat for the boat tour"
* A traveler said: "Great day exploring in the open jeeps. Our guide was awesome, friendly and lots of local knowledge with interesting facts along the way. The group were great and a range of ages, and all the places we visited were amazing. Lots of picture opportunities and learning along the way. Highly recommend this tour we had a great day"
* A traveler said: "A nice way to the spend the day in Hoi An. If you aren't into My Son, or have seen that stuff before, Marble Mountain is still a must do. Great views from atop the mountain, and the caves are fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Quite pleasant boat journey with friendly staff.... And capped by the priceless scene of many Chinese people doing the chicken dance on the island."
* A traveler said: "Mr Bay was our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. You get to see so many things in 1 day."
* A traveler said: "My family and I chose this tour based on previous reviews and were not disappointed. The tour operator was efficient and everything went to plan. Our guide River was very knowledgeable and had an excellent sense of humour. The sanctuary was amazing and a must see if you are visiting the area. We all really enjoyed this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide met us at our hotel and we set off in wet condition but even so the trip through the country side was beautiful. We arrived at Ba Na mountain and after our 60 minutes drive it had fined up. The gardens at the foot of Ba Na mountain were lovely. The cable car to the top of Ba Na is special and offers fabulous views but today there was a bit of fog and cloud which we had to pass through. The top of Mt Ba Na is easy to walk about. There are beautiful gardens, tea houses, an amusement park (inside), restaurants, a beautiful church and the Golden Bridge. This trip is a must and is highly recommenced. Our guide was such a fabulous chap we engaged him to give us a walking tour of Hoi An when we returned at 5pm."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this tour. Trip to the market, boat trip, ox cart ride and foot massage even before we started the cooking class. Great value for money. Learnt how to carve flowers from vegetables and cook local dishes. Guide spoke good English and was very patient showing cooking methods"
* A traveler said: "Thao and his wife were excellent company. Thao was friendly and knowledgeable! A great way to spend a morning"
* A traveler said: "Key our tour guide was IMMENSE. SO knowledgeable who truly made this tour and our day what it was! Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip to an awesome National park. Really great hiking for the adventurous and there is alternate paths for those that want to keep it easier. Beautiful swimming spot and scenic views. Very glad I was able to find this last minute! Would recommend anyone to try this. You won't be disappointed"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the tour, service was great, very punctual and also informative. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "This is a very full day tour but well worth it. Our tour guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. The Golden Bridge and Marble Mountain are a must see! Would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time, very touristy but our tour guide Phong(?) kept us all in check! It’s a MUST DO for all ages :)"
* A traveler said: "A delightful town -- wish we could have stayed for the lights at night. Our tour guide Mr. Tin was truly a joy. We visited Monkey Mtn., Marble Mtn and Hoi An. So much to absorb and Mr. Tin made it even more fascinating."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, great guide, pick-up was smooth. Returned to ship on time. Very interesting, excellent shopping, great environment."
* A traveler said: "Very lovely staff, I was really nervous about the sea trekking but staff were lovely and reassuring. Fantastic experience. Not claustrophobic at all. Beautiful location"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing class. They boys that helped us done a great job. Would highly recommend this this to anyone"
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta