Things to do in Hong Kong SAR
Welcome to Hong Kong SAR
Home to a show-stopping skyline and world-class shopping opportunities, the Chinese island of Hong Kong is modern, eclectic, and fast paced. At night, take a Hong Kong harbor cruise or ascend Victoria Peak to watch the Symphony of Lights laser show. By day, Stanley Market bustles with trade, "Ding Ding" trams ferry locals and visitors about the city, and the floating village of Aberdeen bobs in the bay. No trip to Hong Kong is complete without a day trip to Big Buddha on Lantau Island, a Star Ferry ride, or a taste of the city’s culinary scene, which comprises Michelin-starred restaurants, late-night dim sum spots, and street food.
Top 10 attractions in Hong Kong SAR
Top activities in Hong Kong SAR
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lantau Island and Giant Buddha Day Trip from Hong Kong
- Macau Sightseeing Day Trip from Hong Kong With Lunch
- Big Bus Hong Kong Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
- Hong Kong Island Half-Day Tour including Peak Tram
- Symphony of Lights Hong Kong Harbor Night Cruise with Unlimited Drinks
Discover the top things to do in Hong Kong SAR.