Full-Day Private Tour of Lantau Island including Big Buddha and Tai O
More activities to help you explore Hong Kong SAR
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour that gave us a good overview of Hong Kong. Our guide, was extremely friendly, knowledgeable and accomodating. She went out of her way to ensure we enjoyed every moment of the tour. We recommend this tour and this provider to anyone oon layover in Hong Kong."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful tour around the streets of Hong Kong. Tasted some delicious food with the history and culture behind it. Loved every second. Would recommend to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Liz was an excellent tour guide and the driver was also very accommodating. Liz's English was very good as was her knowledge of Hong Kong and Lantau Island. She went out of her way to take pictures of us at the big Buddha and at other stops during the tour."
* A traveler said: "Loved it. The teacher was very informative, talented and passionate about what she does. It was our first class ever in Chinese Calligraphy, and I really enjoyed the experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Richard and he was knowledgeable and helpful. He knows a lot of information about most things Lantua and its culture. It was very stress free we didn't need to hurry because we had spent too much time at any one place. Very easy to talk too and make conversation."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour, the other Jackie Chan our tour guide provided much insight into this wonderful place. It's place that totally surpassed my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day with Steve and driver ,visited all top spots had plenty of time at each point ,very good value for money ,it would of been very difficult to of navigated all these spots myself in same time ."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour all the way through. Peter was our guide and he made the tour fun and informative."
* A traveler said: "It is an excellent way to see Hong Kong when on a short stay.Great value for money and we got to see a lot."
* A traveler said: "Nice place to refresh @ hong kong airport. Quick check in and polite staff. Reasonably good varieties in the buffet menu including soft and alcohol drinks with unlimited facility. Shower facilities also good. based on our requirements we can choose the hours of stay. Over All good experience with Plaza Premium Lounge."
* A traveler said: "This is my second time with them on this boat and it was great. Yes when comes to tipping the bartender points at The tips bowl but with a smile. It was 7 of us so we told him we’d take care of him at the which we highly did. Over all great views on top boat outside."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day, stunning views. Arrive early to avoid the crowds. Crystal view one way, standard other well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and experience! Our guide made sure to give us the best experience ever and we had a blast!!"
* A traveler said: "Great one day excursion from Hong Kong. As US citizens we didn't need a visa. Process to submit copy of passport in advance was simple. We spent a lot of time on the bus and the train, but if you want to get into mainland China from Hong Kong to see it and say you've been there, this is a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Yammy was absolutely awesome, and I would highly recommend this tour for anyone interested in learning more not just about Hong Kong's food, but it's overall history."
* A traveler said: "We had Victor as our tour guide, he was excellent, very knowledgeable, perfect English speaker, flexible with our schedule and places we wanted to visit , in overall was great. I highly recommend this tour and Victor ."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was fun but dinner at Jumbo was better. We also took great pictures from the lookout on the Peak."