Exploring Ibiza by Scooter
By Viator, April 2018
- Opt for an independent scooter rental to design your own itinerary and navigate your way around the beautiful island of Ibiza.
- Weave through Ibiza Town’s Old Town (Dalt Vila), a UNESCO World Heritage–listed enclave surrounded by 16th-century walls.
- Cruise along the Mediterranean coastline from beach to beach, and admire views of the rock island of Es Vedrà.
- Discover rural inland Ibiza, following quiet roads that lead to one-church villages and hilltop hamlets, stopping for a traditional lunch and passing by pine forests, vineyards, and sleepy farming towns along the way.
- Take a self-guided scooter tour around Ibiza’s sleepier sister island, Formentera, traveling to hideaway beaches, Las Salinas National Park, traditional towns, and Roman ruins.