More activities to help you explore Ibiza
* A traveler said: "best parts were snorkelling, cala basa and cala conta. The crew were fab and the views at sunset were amazing"
* A traveler said: "The trip was the highlight of our holiday. Such a beautiful relaxing day and the beaches were stunning. Paul was an excellent host and made us feel so welcome on his boat. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great atmosphere. Crew with a positive vibe. Beautiful sunset and sea line!! Recommend. Many thanks!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience and we had a lot of fun. The tour guide was very friendly and showed us some nice places. Definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We booked 2 of these sailboats for a group of 13 and Pali and the rest of her crew were absolutely brilliant. It’s definitely worth getting the private boats rather than the group ferry across to Formentera. The island itself is beautiful and the ride to and from was even more spectacular thanks to Palis great hospitality. Would definitely recommend this."
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant day. If you like sailing, wonderful hosts, great music, chilling Ibiza style than this is for you. Loved every minute, can't wait to go again."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service, very friendly guide! We enjoyed our trip. We booked the 3 hours beach hopping. Hsdhds"
* A traveler said: "Very friendly crew. Everything was as promised. Salvador was really helpful. Drinks , tapas & fruits."
* A traveler said: "This tour is totally worth its money. Next to having pure fun driving the buggy on ibizas offroads, we passeds along beautiful sceneries and the the guide showed us some amazing places with breathtaking views."
* A traveler said: "we had a wonderful day out. After going to ibiza for 18 years this was one thing I had always wanted to experience.( even if half our party lost their sea legs as soon as we got on the boat) Jose was a brilliant and patient skipper. thank you so much"
* A traveler said: "The best team is with you and you will have a great day! Nice short break on the sea to go in the water. We would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Cala Bassa was beautiful! The swim stop was so much fun with slides, paddle boards and jumping off the boat! Cala Comte had the most beautiful restaurants for you to sit in and enjoy while the sun went down. The boat stopped in the perfect location to watch the sunset and played great music all day to match the mood! Staff were all super friendly and the bottomless drinks kept flowing! Would definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The boat trip exceeded our expectations! The crew were fantastic, lots of space on the boat for everyone to enjoy and lots of chances to explore off the boat and swim."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and victor was also a very sweet gentleman Perfect w friends and family Also got a snack and drink"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was fantastic with lots of interesting information on Ibiza Town. We particularly enjoyed the cultural and historical background on the Island."
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Algiers
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia