Idaho Springs Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience …. We enjoyed every minute of this activity, and got highly impressed with the professionalism of the staff. Vehicles were in great condition, staff was very knowledgeable of the equipment and mountain route, the tour was flexible and adjusted to the skills and expectation of drivers, and to top it off, a number of nice surprises to take home! 100% worth it….. if you visit the area don’t miss the chance to do this!"
* A traveler said: "Chaz was an amazing guide! Very knowledgeable and made the trip so much fun! By far, we got the best guide! ☺️"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I were amazed by seeing first hand, everything - the equipment, the working conditions, the enormity of the mill and the events that took place. You gain such perspective on the history of not just mining and mill work, but life in America and the sacrifices made by ordinary men, children and families in extraordinary times."
* A traveler said: "Great intermediate course with fabulous views!! 7 mile course that takes close to 1.5 hours and worth every minute!! Ask for Lindsey at Downstream Adventures!! You won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome service. We had two go over and they immediately were into action! Jr and Kyle are amazing guides with great humor and highly skilled."
* A traveler said: "Without a doubt my favorite activity in Colorado my husband and I participated in. Our guide Danny was very knowledgeable and we always felt safe. As our first time rafting, we were both a bit nervous but our guide was amazing at relieving fears. Perfect for beginners. Would return with this company for other tours they offer"
* A traveler said: "This was a diverse and entertaining three hour adventure! Highly recommended! Gus and Max kept us all safe and entertained :)"
* A traveler said: "Everything was awesome!! Russell was excellent man guide!!! We want to do it again!!! Safety first, very nice weather, music in the boat!! We strong recommend!! A lot of fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was very cool, we were all very nervous to do it but we all had a good time. It was raining and we didn’t think we were going to be able to raft but we did and added to the excitement, it was very cold but with everything your doing and seeing you block that part out once your out there. We were a large group and we were able to stay close to our group that was really nice."