Kayaking in Kauai
By Viator, February 2018
- Paddle down the Wailua River on a guided kayaking tour, surrounded by tropical rain forest, stopping at tall waterfalls (such as Uluwehi or Secret Falls) and natural pools along the way.
- Take a sea kayak to the open waters to see the stunning Na Pali Coast or access hard-to-reach coastal spots near Poipu on the south shore.
- Take a river kayak down the Hanalei River to reach Hanalei Bay, home to some of the most beautiful waters and sea life on Kauai's north shore, including Hawaiian sea turtles.
- Add a hiking tour or snorkel tour to your kayak adventure. The Huleia River is a great place to combine a few activities and learn about the history and culture of Kauai. If river kayaking is not your thing, you can also take in the sights from a motorized canoe.
- Participate in a variety of outdoor activities on land, river, or sea with a knowledgeable guide.
Tours & Tickets
For a fun kayaking Kauai activity, paddle tandem kayaks along the Hule'ia River and travel deep into the heart of the Kauai island jungle. Then, go Kauai ... Read more
Location: Kauai, Hawaii
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes (approx.)