Top Kentucky Private and Luxury
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Kentucky Tours
Discover Kentucky's long bourbon-making history on a half-day tour. Choose three distilleries to visit from a list of over 15 and spend your day taking guided tours of the facilities. Learn about the production process of making bourbon as well as the tumultuous history of distilling during the Prohibition. You also get to sample several bourbons from each brand at the end of every tour.
Kentucky has a rich history of whiskey and bourbon manufacturing and this river cruise helps to uncover all of the stories. Ride down the Kentucky River on a private boat and learn about how the waterway made bourbon what it is today. Learn about the bootlegging days during the Prohibition and pass by the Daniel Boone Burial site while you cruise.
There’s nothing that better sums up Kentucky like bourbon and horse racing but main attractions around these subjects can be hard to get to. This Kentucky Bourbon Distillery and Churchill Downs Tour takes you to Maker’s Mark (or another popular distillery of your choice) to taste bourbon before you head over to Churchill Downs racing complex. You can also add another stop at a second distillery if requested ahead of time.
Visit four of Louisville’s most famous bourbon distilleries--and stop for tours and tastings at two of them--with this customizable group tour. You can choose from a number of different distilleries, including the famous Bulleit Distilling Co Visitor Experience and the historic Buffalo Trace Distillery, with the option to add additional tastings to your tour on request.
Discover the history of ‘America’s Sports Car’ at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky. Featuring over 80 Corvettes in periodic settings, the collection includes mint classics, one-of-a-kind prototypes and modern-day wonders of engineering and design. Enjoy interactive trivia kiosks and informative rotating displays. Along the way, pick up a souvenir from the Corvette Store and grab a bite to eat in the Stingray Grill.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Private and Luxury in Kentucky?
The best Private and Luxury in Kentucky according to Viator travelers are:
What Private and Luxury in Kentucky are taking additional safety precautions?
These Kentucky experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Private and Luxury in Kentucky are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Kentucky may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Louisville
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Indiana
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Indianapolis
- Things to do in Pigeon Forge
- Things to do in Gatlinburg
- Things to do in Chattanooga
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in North Carolina
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Wisconsin
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets