Ketchikan Seaplane Tours
By Viator, February 2018
- Take to the air aboard a floatplane for bird’s-eye views of Misty Fjords National Monument, Behm Canal, Saxman Totem Park, Totem Bight Historical Park, Prince of Wales Island, and the islands of the Alexander Archipelago.
- Enjoy views you can’t get by road or by boat, all with a guaranteed window seat.
- Learn about the natural features of the Southeast Alaska from your knowledgeable pilot.
- Spot brown bears, mountain goats, harbor seals, humpback whales, and other wildlife from above.
- Step off your cruise ship and onto a floatplane for the ultimate shore excursion.
- Air tours last between 90 minutes and three hours, depending on the option you choose.
Tours & Tickets
While in port in Ketchikan, take to the skies over stunning Misty Fjords National Monument on this 2-hour shore excursion. Board a floatplane and fly over the ... Read more
Location: Ketchikan, Alaska
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)